Spray tan for redhead?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks (the original) Jaffacake :)

That's what I do, I was just clarifying :)

xx

How strange, just read this post in between clients and my next new client was a redhead, pale skin. Threw me into a right wobble !! I did her 8% because she said she wanted to be brown and not just sunkissed. But she had wheelbarrow loads of freckles that were nearly all joined together so went for the 8%. Fingers crossed eh ! x

I use TANTRICK 8% on my red head ladies and i find this is the only one so far that looks good. But im sure there are others out there as stated in the posts above.

Ruthy xxx

Hi I use 8% sienna x on my ladies and they do look a lovely colour.

How strange, just read this post in between clients and my next new client was a redhead, pale skin. Threw me into a right wobble !! I did her 8% because she said she wanted to be brown and not just sunkissed. But she had wheelbarrow loads of freckles that were nearly all joined together so went for the 8%. Fingers crossed eh ! x
Don't worry Sam she will look fine, i did a friend last week with the autumn gold who is a fair red head with lots of freckles and she looked great and loved the colour,
so if she can get away with the AG i'm sure your client should be fine with the 8% :hug:

Don't worry Sam she will look fine, i did a friend last week with the autumn gold who is a fair red head with lots of freckles and she looked great and loved the colour,
so if she can get away with the AG i'm sure your client should be fine with the 8% :hug:

Well I havent had a phonecall from any raving banshee's today so must be ok (must have more faith, must have more faith !), thanks louise x

Latest posts

Back