Stall days and what to display

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hey Ladies I'm looking for a little help.

There are a few 'days' up here that have stalls etc going on.

Has anyone had a stall for nails? If so what did you have to show folk what you do and what did you have on display for them to see?

Any pics will also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Angela xx

Hey Ladies I'm looking for a little help.

There are a few 'days' up here that have stalls etc going on.

Has anyone had a stall for nails? If so what did you have to show folk what you do and what did you have on display for them to see?

Any pics will also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Angela xx

I would also like to know this as I'm going to do the same thing. I was going to offer Shellac application on the day..

I had a table at a ladies night and offered a mini mani file & polish £5. luxury mani taster exfoliating hand scrub & heated mitts for 5-10 mins £5. I was busy the whole night. I had an appointment sheet for ladies to put there name down for a treatment at a set time. I had a display board with my shellac nail pops with nail art/glitter. Business cards on display. I got 2 appointments for shellac for the following evening. I took my kit with me incase anyone wanted a shellac demo. Offered a small discount on all appointments booked on the night. Hth. Good luck x discount

I had a table at a ladies night and offered a mini mani file & polish £5. luxury mani taster exfoliating hand scrub & heated mitts for 5-10 mins £5. I was busy the whole night. I had an appointment sheet for ladies to put there name down for a treatment at a set time. I had a display board with my shellac nail pops with nail art/glitter. Business cards on display. I got 2 appointments for shellac for the following evening. I took my kit with me incase anyone wanted a shellac demo. Offered a small discount on all appointments booked on the night. Hth. Good luck x discount

Really good tips thank you!!

Latest posts

Back