Star nails fibre

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolep

Reaction score
I am new to using Star Nails Fibre. I did a set the other day. i did it on a tuesday and on that friday the client deciede to change her nail polish. she then came to show me that on the stress area there are white patches. It looks like the firbre but in a blob. what did i do wrong?

Carolep said:
I am new to using Star Nails Fibre. I did a set the other day. i did it on a tuesday and on that friday the client deciede to change her nail polish. she then came to show me that on the stress area there are white patches. It looks like the firbre but in a blob. what did i do wrong?

Did she use an acetone free if not this will be eating into the product or similarly if she used a acetone free but saturated the wrap it could have had the same effect.

If she wants to change her polish a lot then I would recommend Gel is used on her as this will not be effected by polish remover.

HTH :hug:

PS did you have her an aftercare leaflet as mine does mention not specifically not to change the polish more than once in a week and to only use a Non-Acetone remover..

Hi Lousie,

She says she did use an acetone free polish remover. I am not sure if she did saturate it, i am seeing her tomorrow and i will ask her. I did not get any home care leaflets. What are they like?

thanx for your help

aftercare leaflets are your advice to your clients on how they can look after their enhancements after their appointment.
things like wearing rubber gloves when using detergents, using their oil everyday, etc etc...
make your own on Word, print them out and always give them to your new clients.

Carolep said:
Hi Lousie,

She says she did use an acetone free polish remover. I am not sure if she did saturate it, i am seeing her tomorrow and i will ask her. I did not get any home care leaflets. What are they like?

thanx for your help

I didn't get any when I trained with star but the information I am sure was covered off in the manual - I can email you one if you want?

Hi Louise
I only just relaized there is a spelling error in the way i typed my mail address! it is [email protected]

Latest posts

Back