tayloring nail forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
remember i posted a thread a few weeks ago about doing my friends nails and they started lifting while i was filing and buffing them.......well i done them again last wednesday for her wedding on friday (if you have read my thread in chit chat about my friends bad luck then you will know who i mean) and i am happy to say they were fine, no lifting at all :)

i also done her daughters nails, she is a tiny built 16 year old and her nails are soooooo small, like doing 10 little pinkie nails, she is also a nail biter so i was a bit scared :Scared: ......i really didnt fancy putting tips on and then trying to blend them as she has a lot of dry hacks around her cuticle and sidewalls........so what i done was i cut the arch out of the forms and made them straight across and when i put them on her fingers i held them tightly at the sides to help hold them in place while i was applying the acrylic and i've got to say they turned out really well.....i didnt have my camera handy unfortunately to take any pics

i know the ideal thing for nail biters is tips but i was wondering if anyone else sculpts on nail biters instead and do you pre-taylor the forms?

i just wish i had taken some pics now :irked:

stanleyann

when i used forms on my nail biter friend, i did taylor the form so it was strait across and I found it fitted perfectly too x x x x

it seemed to work well for me, its the first i have sculpted a nail biter, i will deffo use this method again.....i just wish i had got a few pics :(

stanleyann

Latest posts

Back