The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crikey :eek: I hope no one is planning to have a great time with us tomorrow!! It's the 25th & 26th!!!

Thank the lord.....my dress fits better when I've been poorly lmao x

SORRY >>> SORRY ^^^ SORRY

Its my fault with the dates, head in the clouds again.

Anyway have a great time for the correct dates.

Debbie

XXX

I'm already so excited I can't sleep. :green:
Looking forward to meeting all you geeks.
I feel so proud and privileged to be part of the CND Education Ambassador team - can't wait to pass the contents of my brain on!

I'm already so excited I can't sleep. :green:
Looking forward to meeting all you geeks.
I feel so proud and privileged to be part of the CND Education Ambassador team - can't wait to pass the contents of my brain on!

Looking forward to meeting you too, than God nobody wants me to pass on the contents of my brain:green:

Your black book aint arf getting big!

Its moved into 3 volumes now and I am looking for a publisher:lol:

Am I the only one tossing and turning on my pillow at night wondering how the hell i'm going to eat, get showered and changed etc in 2 hours on saturday to be in time for the party !????! lol

Am I the only one tossing and turning on my pillow at night wondering how the hell i'm going to eat, get showered and changed etc in 2 hours on saturday to be in time for the party !????! lol

Do we need to eat or is there food there?

Do we need to eat or is there food there?

I need to eat....I didnt get this figure through not eating you know! lol :lol: I wouldnt have thought theyd be laying food on as well...I presume we sort ourselves out on that front...am i the only one thinking about food here pmsl...I mean its an early start..no time for brekkie either! lol

I need to eat....I didnt get this figure through not eating you know! lol :lol: I wouldnt have thought theyd be laying food on as well...I presume we sort ourselves out on that front...am i the only one thinking about food here pmsl...I mean its an early start..no time for brekkie either! lol

It's not a 4 course sit down but there is most definitly food! See how we love you!!! :idea:

i need to eat....i didnt get this figure through not eating you know! Lol :lol: I wouldnt have thought theyd be laying food on as well...i presume we sort ourselves out on that front...am i the only one thinking about food here pmsl...i mean its an early start..no time for brekkie either! Lol

It's a party .... Of course they're laying on food .... No one will go hungry!!!!

I can't eat !!!!!
I have already bought the dress in the size I WANT to be !!!!!!!
I will be lucky to fit myself in it, let alone any food or liquid of anysort
:green:

I can't eat !!!!!
I have already bought the dress in the size I WANT to be !!!!!!!
I will be lucky to fit myself in it, let alone any food or liquid of anysort
:green:

That was a mistake Emmsy, I've got vents in my bin liner to allow for food and drink:lol:

Looking forward to meeting you too, than God nobody wants me to pass on the contents of my brain:green:

Oh gawd pmsl, I love you already :lol::lol:

<<Knocks some of the dross out of brain through left ear to make room for new nail knowledge>>

You have just reminded me,
I tend to try to take everything in, then get home and have forgotten half of it,
So I was wondering, will we be getting any training notes or anything to bring home with us,
Or should I bring me little pen and notebook ?
(whaaatt..I liiikeee notes )

:lol:

You have just reminded me,
I tend to try to take everything in, then get home and have forgotten half of it,
So I was wondering, will we be getting any training notes or anything to bring home with us,
Or should I bring me little pen and notebook ?
(whaaatt..I liiikeee notes )

:lol:

Hell, Emmsy - Brush in one hand, file in another, where are you putting the pen?:green:

Hell, Emmsy - Brush in one hand, file in another, where are you putting the pen?:green:
Well you all say how talented I am.....do I really need to tell you Adele :wink2:

Lol.....Seriously though, I don't know, because I have no idea what we are doing other than learning lots, and working on tips is involved lol

Latest posts

Back