The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least they don't get in the way when you are working:green:

Please don't be jealous - I'd gladly donate 1/2 to anyone... in fact 1/2 of the current size would probably put any C/D cups up to and an E!!! :eek::irked:

Please don't be jealous - I'd gladly donate 1/2 to anyone... in fact 1/2 of the current size would probably put any C/D cups up to and an E!!! :eek::irked:

No thanks - at 5'2" Id just fall over:green:

No thanks - at 5'2" Id just fall over:green:

I snorted my cuppa then, thanks for that :lol:

I wish my c's were D's again. I seem to have lost weight around them but not really anywhere else! :eek: I was already bottom heavy (so to speak) but my weightloss gene is taking the pee!

Postie has just delivered my golden envelope YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exited now:hug:

Postie has just delivered my golden envelope YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exited now:hug:

Mine too!!! :green: I don't need to take anything to the actual event, not even files?

Samantha, the gold envelope is fabulous, I felt really important opening that!!

I got mine yesteray too...
The kids couldn't wait to see the envelope,
When they had come home from school they were like "did it come....can we see it !!!!!! "
lol

I got mine yesteray too...
The kids couldn't wait to see the envelope,
When they had come home from school they were like "did it come....can we see it !!!!!! "
lol

Man, you are training those kids well hun. :hug:

would i be a loser if i didnt go to the party? i dont know if i can afford to stay over? i was thinking i could maybe drive home and then back again in the morning. x

would i be a loser if i didnt go to the party? i dont know if i can afford to stay over? i was thinking i could maybe drive home and then back again in the morning. x

You wouldn't be a loser at all hun,
At the end of the day, the party is going to be sooo lovely,
But its the training that is most important..... I am going to have to leave the party early too hun, I'm also driving home and back again for the sunday morning,
I'm going to leave at maybe about half 9- 10 ish.... then make it home for 11pm hopefully, get to bed for midnight, up at 6am to get back for the morning time :green:

I can't wait, am very nervous (in fact petrified) about the drive though lol,
Am hoping to do a practice run tomorrow and next weekend, to familiarise myself....

Gigi...My kids know more than I realise about nails, and the geek site...
If I am honest, it is because of them I AM coming,
when I was feeling guilty about spending the money and leaving them for a whole two days (not nights, just the days)
It was my eldest who not in so many words, told me to "pull myself together, spend the money and shut up" lmao....

She talks sense:lol:

What a sad person I am, I've got my tickets and have to look at them about 20 times.

When my husband came in, I showed them to him, there was a slight pause, he looked me in the eye and said, very nice in THAT tone of voice...............they just don't understand:green:

aww you lucky lucky girls...I definately want to go to the next 'Event' - there will be one won't there? Please tell me there'll be one..pretty please :green:

I hope you all take loads of piccies to put in your albums :hug:

no you won't be a loser .. but look on laterooms.com you might get a really good deal for the one night ..... might even be cheaper than the petrol your going to use doing the 2 trips to manchester and back xxxx

Why don't you do a thread in ChitChat asking if anyone going to the Event has room for one more in their hotel room :green:

Why don't you do a thread in ChitChat asking if anyone going to the Event has room for one more in their hotel room :green:

That's a really good idea.

If I was staying on my own you could've shared with me (free of charge), I really feel for you driving all that way home.:cry:

I hope sombody can help?:hug:

thanks guys. hopefully i have found someone to share with! i'm not normally one to miss out on a party! but when moneys tight its not really an option. maybe a really nice word with my boyfriend and a little bit more cash will come my way! hehe. x

I just thought I would say hope all you ladies (or men) have a great time tomorrow and Monday with CND. I am sure Sam will have a great 2 days planned for you all.

I wish I was going !!!

I just thought I would say hope all you ladies (or men) have a great time tomorrow and Monday with CND. I am sure Sam will have a great 2 days planned for you all.

I wish I was going !!!

OMG am I wrong with my times again?????
This is just SO me this week.

OMG am I wrong with my times again?????
This is just SO me this week.
No hun, don't panic lol, we have a few weeks yet :green:

I wish I was going !!!

Crikey :eek: I hope no one is planning to have a great time with us tomorrow!! It's the 25th & 26th!!!

Latest posts

Back