The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg attention seeking little mare

Bless Davina, being told in her ear.. get her off the stage before it turns nasty!

Haha Davina called her bluff! Well come on then let's go and then Nikki was like oh I'll stay here now! Her face when Davina said she didn't have any best bits!

dicky's out :cry: :cry:
ashleene i love ya but stop gurning love

dicky's out :cry: :cry:
ashleene i love ya but stop gurning love

:cry: :cry: I thought he might have had a chance.:cry: :cry:

good one richard lapping up all the attention.:)

Did you see Shebaz giving him the thumbs down!!!

Did you see Shebaz giving him the thumbs down!!!

Yeah I noticed that too.. he is a spiteful little man isnt he. Its commen knowledge that Davina is expecting a baby girl and she is very happy about it and he said to her wish for a boy or something to that effect ... but she put him in his place and said I am happy with a girl thank you very much. I don't know why they have invited him back with him leaving ... stupid little man :irked:

Yeah I noticed that too.. he is a spiteful little man isnt he. Its commen knowledge that Davina is expecting a baby girl and she is very happy about it and he said to her wish for a boy or something to that effect ... but she put him in his place and said I am happy with a girl thank you very much. I don't know why they have invited him back with him leaving ... stupid little man :irked:

He made my skin crawl from the start:mad:

Pete or Glyn to win lmao

This may have been covered in one of the previous 132 pages on this thread, but what happened to Cesar (sic) why isn't he up there tonight (I can understand why Dawn's not there)

I could be wrong but I think Cesar isn't there for legal reasons re the allegations made against him

well from what we hear there was talk about Cesar being connected to a rape ... allegedly!

GLYN TO WIN!!!!! I really hope he does i think he really really deserves it!! cant belive ashlynne lasted until now!!! xx

This may have been covered in one of the previous 132 pages on this thread, but what happened to Cesar (sic) why isn't he up there tonight (I can understand why Dawn's not there)

Sezer is not there for legal reasons and Dawn is pursuing a lawsuit against BB - allegedly

GLYN TO WIN!!!!!

Latest posts

Back