The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i cannot say I'm surprised. I always think this every year. I thought it odd that they didn't show Jennie's or Ais's future auto biographies either. I think the public has been aware it's been fixed for a long time, that's why I have not voted at all this year.

I voted once at the beginning... but that was my lot!

Jesus what a big fix :irked:

I just looked on MSN and there is a poll and it says if Pete wasn't in the house then Aisleyne would have 58% of the votes!!

I KNEW BB wanted Nikki back for a reason.. blinking (notice how lady like I was there :lol: ) farce.. cant bear to elt on to my boys, who believe Petes going to sail through.

I KNEW BB wanted Nikki back for a reason.. blinking (notice how lady like I was there :lol: ) farce.. cant bear to elt on to my boys, who believe Petes going to sail through.

How true, this suddenly dawned on me last night when they were having the final dinner and 'awards' ceremony. They were all provided with outfits, tuxs for the guys and dresses for the girls. However, Aisleyne and Jennie had plain black ones and Nikki's was a stunnin orange number which fitted like a glove!!! Just goes to show what a farce, I shall not be watching next year and that's for sure.

I missed last night, but thats just plain disgusting, although with the orange foundation nikki wears she would have looked like she's been tangoed.. meeeowww sorry. :lol:

I dont really know what to believe, but every year there is claims from "bb insiders" of vote fixing, dodgy editing ect. At the end of the day, I wonder if all the papers are given a differant story so that all the hype pushes people to vote for their favorite. I think that it is just one big media circus, to line chanel 4's pockets. It has happened every year, with the claims that the votes are all being directed to the "favorite" !!! Its all a load of b*****ks and the real winners will be the ones that let the whole thing be a positive experience in their lives! I have just about:rolleyes: enjoyed BB this year, but hope it is the last for a while!!
Anyhow, that just my little two pence worth, I still would love Pete to win!!:

How true, this suddenly dawned on me last night when they were having the final dinner and 'awards' ceremony. They were all provided with outfits, tuxs for the guys and dresses for the girls. However, Aisleyne and Jennie had plain black ones and Nikki's was a stunnin orange number which fitted like a glove!!! Just goes to show what a farce, I shall not be watching next year and that's for sure.

Dya know.... I thought exactly the same. Kept asking myself, "why have they given Nikki a dress that stands out and not the others?" :irked:

Well, tonight will be a night to remember. what time does it start, 8pm?

Dya know.... I thought exactly the same. Kept asking myself, "why have they given Nikki a dress that stands out and not the others?" :irked:

Well, tonight will be a night to remember. what time does it start, 8pm?

8pm is the start. I have a client at 6.30 so i will be extra quick so that I can get home for the start

I am recording Eastenders for it!

Good luck to Glyn, I really hope he wins.

I am hoping that Richard win, i won't be voting though !

I have gone right of nikki and after seeing aisleynes auditon video well i can't stand her, i don't think she has changed just mortifyied that her fellow housemates have seen her true colours and dodgy trout pout yuk :eek:

Funny how they haven't shown Nikki's full on tantrum!!!!!!! about the awards last night or the cleaning tantrum yesterday morning. Becoming more and more sus and the clock ticks??????????

Nikki has been evicted YYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha!
Number one nikkis hair???

number 2, did you see ashleighn(?) looking like she was having a baby when they said nikki's name! he he

what the hell has nikki come as

This is my first post on this thread .....YEAH NIKKI''S OUT FOR GOOD SHE DIDN'T WIN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Glad I could get that off my chest!

Did she stick her finger in the socket or something? when did back combed hair that looks like you've been through a hedge backwards? I can't beleive she is having another exit interview

She might already have planned to go to the Rocky Horror Show tonight !!!!!!!!

Or be IN the Rocky Horror show!! Ouch, did I say that?

She is even playing up right at the end - pretending she's scared :eek:

She is even playing up right at the end - pretending she's scared :eek:
OMg will she stop with the 2 year old act, she's a fruitcake

Latest posts

Back