~*~ The Official Dancing On Ice Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms Middler was DIVINE!!!!!

i missed the skate of tonight but all i can is................

thank god Todd had finaly gone should have been week 1 but better late than never:green:

I'm glad Todd went !

I still like Donal but Ray should win . I can't take to the girls,i like Colleen but am nervous watching her. I used to love this show and allthough he can be harsh i often agree with Jason,but it's turning into a panto.

I dunno if it's hormones,but the "scofe" is looking better with age :wink2:

thank god tod has gone - he was only there for entertainment - which i thought was wrong - other skaters were better and got booted -

i think ray will deffo win this, or racheal - think the final could be a tough one if both of them are in it

i'm glad todd went !

I still like donal but ray should win . I can't take to the girls,i like colleen but am nervous watching her. I used to love this show and allthough he can be harsh i often agree with jason,but it's turning into a panto.

i dunno if it's hormones,but the "scofe" is looking better with age :wink2:

eeeeeeeww

Who else is getting sick and tired of Jason's cuttingly nasty and personal remarks about the contestants???

He just referred to Ellery as reminding him of Mr Potato Head ffs... sorry, but enough's enough and I think Jason should be in the skate off :lol:

Who else is getting sick and tired of Jason's cuttingly nasty and personal remarks about the contestants???

He just referred to Ellery as reminding him of Mr Potato Head ffs... sorry, but enough's enough and I think Jason should be in the skate off :lol:

TBH I never watch the whole show end to end because I have to switch over when he is commenting as I hate him. I really think they should get rid of him next year. anyone else notice that jason & ruthie always score the same? ALWAYS!

I am gonna say something I never thought I would........Ray was really good tonight! There I said it

Is it just me, or are all the men hair free. None of them have arm or underarm hair!

I know what you mean, I bet he can't even skate :irked: He'd be one of them on the ice with the blue skates and red laces! :lol:

I am gonna say something I never thought I would........Ray was really good tonight! There I said it

Ray was absolutely BRILLIANT!!!.....definitely deserved those 6's

I agree though, Jason is not longer a pantomime baddy...he is just plain mean.

Loved the special appearance by Gordon the Gopher!!!

loved tonight !!!! ray needs to do the Olympics !! better than the pros xxx a few up for the chop tonight hope Colene Nolan says tbh she gives her all xx

Just watched the show now after finishing work... and Ray was outstanding... my goodnight he is such a performer.

I have to say I didn't care for Malinda's outfit?

Ok.. fast forward for the result show now :)

the rugby man to go .....

the rugby man to go .....
You got your wish chica :wink2:

Shame he slipped and fell, I couldn't have chosen between the two of them if it wasn't for the fall, I also thought that both Coleen (much as I love her) and Roxanne deserved to be in the skate off...

...along with acid tongue Jason :twisted:

Ray was amazing, a total pro!!!

Well its a tough one to call tonight me thinks!!

How mean was that ruthie to roxy? I actually really like roxy :green:

I do think maybe Melinda will go tonight.

have to agree ruthie was a bit mean, jason had always had it in for her and it seems it has spread!!!
collen or melinda tonight ... or doland ...??

where's the 6th judge stevie????? he'll know the score lol

At least with Jason he trys to justify why but ruthie was just "you dont do it for me Zoe" I was like at least get the poor girls name right:mad::mad:

why do they call the judge ruthie when i would prefer to call her ruth...sorry just being sarcastic here:rolleyes::lol:

Ray "does it for me" every week:eek::lol:

At least with Jason he trys to justify why but ruthie was just "you dont do it for me Zoe" I was like at least get the poor girls name right:mad::mad:

that was bad eh ... I thought I'd miss heard at first !!!!!

why do they call the judge ruthie when i would prefer to call her ruth...sorry just being sarcastic here:rolleyes::lol:

Ray "does it for me" every week:eek::lol:

o0h err miss gabi xxx he IS soooo fab eh ???

Latest posts

Back