~*~ The Official Dancing On Ice Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's quite obvious that the voting isn't based on skating ability :eek:

Colleen should have been in the skate off IMO, along with Roxanne who I didn't think was particularly good, but to see Jessica there is a shocker.

Ray was absolutely bloomin' wonderful, Zoe and Jessica were fabby, and Donal (bless him with the trip) seems to be getting much better. Melinda seemed to be a LOT more confident tonight too... off to watch the skate off now :Scared:

So whos in the skate off with Jessica? Hubby has turned over for a film:mad::mad:

So whos in the skate off with Jessica? Hubby has turned over for a film:mad::mad:
Melinda, and she lost out to her, they were both very good.

Glad jessica stayed that would have been so wrong for her to go!!

I do wonder what the public think as Jessica is amazing.

I think the final will be Ray, Jessica and Zoe x

It is always the same - good ones dont seem to need the votes, or so the public think, so they vote for someone else.

I thought Jason's comment at the end about lucky they dont have to choose based on personality or words to that effect - basically he was saying Jess has no personality or popularity.

I dont like Ray for some unknown reason, I think he is a little upstart and I dont think he shows off his partner, only himself - but he is fantastic, but I would like to see him trip a bit LOL.

Ray does it for me, he is absolutely mesmerizing to watch. Amazing talent.

Why Jess was in the skate off is beyond me, I actually thought that Colleen was the worst tonight.

And Roxy - I have to agree with Ruthie I'm afraid, I don't like her, she has been a bit petulent when listening to the judges in previous weeks but she did perform better tonight. Still don't like her though!

I actually think that Jason will end up being viewed in the same way that Simon Cowell is now. He started off being the baddie that everyone loved to hate but once people cottoned on to the fact that he knew what he was talking about and was almost always right in his opinion they started liking him. I predict the same will happen with Jason (I'm ducking now ready for the disagreements!!) :lol:

It is always the same - good ones dont seem to need the votes, or so the public think, so they vote for someone else.

I thought Jason's comment at the end about lucky they dont have to choose based on personality or words to that effect - basically he was saying Jess has no personality or popularity.

I dont like Ray for some unknown reason, I think he is a little upstart and I dont think he shows off his partner, only himself - but he is fantastic, but I would like to see him trip a bit LOL.

I totally agree with you, I have to admit that yes he is good but he doesn't present his partner

Ray does it for me, he is absolutely mesmerizing to watch. Amazing talent.

Why Jess was in the skate off is beyond me, I actually thought that Colleen was the worst tonight.

And Roxy - I have to agree with Ruthie I'm afraid, I don't like her, she has been a bit petulent when listening to the judges in previous weeks but she did perform better tonight. Still don't like her though!

I actually think that Jason will end up being viewed in the same way that Simon Cowell is now. He started off being the baddie that everyone loved to hate but once people cottoned on to the fact that he knew what he was talking about and was almost always right in his opinion they started liking him. I predict the same will happen with Jason (I'm ducking now ready for the disagreements!!) :lol:

NO WAY! He is too smug and I actually think he has favourites.

Hi Geeks, had issues with my internet connection last night so couldnt get on to goss with you all. Anyway, I haven't done this since week one I don't think so here I go again :lol:

Donal MacIntyre - Oh he was doing so well and I was shocked how much he has improved then he clipped blades with the girlie. But he didn't fall bless him. I loved the song he had too. (I have a little crush on him I think:lol:)

Coleen Nolan - I love this woman! But I do accept that she aint the best of the bunch, I just don't want to see her go. I thought 2 wks ago (when she had the big pony tail) that she was getting more daring moves & starting to skate better but last week & this week she has got worse. God I hope she wows us all next Sunday -GO COLEEN:hug:

Roxanne Pallett - I think with her she is just not improving week after week and I have to say I wouldn't miss her if she went out (i'm not saying I don't like her though) I just think she is not memorable.

Zoe Salmon - Didn't know her in wk 1 and didn't really care if she stayed but now I think she is great. A great personality and really good skating I think.

Jessica Taylor - I feel so sorry for this girl, she has done very well from the 1st show, great skating, great performance and it really hasn't been acknowledged. I think she is great and I want her to win.

Melinda Messenger - I think she really has enjoyed doing this show and I had a feeling it might be her tonight. I liked her performance too.

Ray Quinn - Well he is a fantastic skater and really should win but I hope he doesn't as I love to see an underdog win, I know that seems stupid but it's great to see someone step forward from the background and take the prize like Suzanne last year.

What a fabarooney show it was tonight but 1 thing niggled me.
It was when Jane said "the semi finals are nearly here" and I thought "OMG! it's Xfactor all over again" but this time we don't have another show coming on that we can all discuss do we??

Stevie
xxx:hug:xxx

Last edited:
OMG, I loved it tonight!! Roxy was the right one to go for me.

Go to the ITV website to see a video of the male skaters rehearsals.
THEY WERE TOPLESS

Coleen missed the skate off again!!!!!!!!

Roxanne was the right one to go out of her and Zoe, definitely.

I missed the skate off...so it was Roxy and Zoe was it.....Well Roxy had no chance then did she. I can't believe Zoe was in the skate off.....bit unfair really....

Sorry Stevie, but it is time for Coleen to hang up her skates!!

On another note....totally loved Jane Torvill's dress and shoes again this week..........Fab-U-Lous!!

I agree Roxy had no chance against Zoe but I am thinking unfortunately that Coleen really needs to go - if not then who will we lose next week - it might end up beng Ray and Coleen in the final LOL.

Izzi, I thought Janes shoes were awful - very bondage LOL - dress was good though, shows off her new svelte figure. Maybe I am just jealous that I dont have the legs for those kind of shoes.

I agree Coleen (although I want her to be the best) is the worst bless her and needs to go now. I hate saying that as she is ace! but the others are amazing and Zoe & Donal are getting so much better

Did you lot see the guys on ITV website with no tops? I know I sound like a weirdo but phwoar

As much as i LOVE Colleen her time has come now and she needs to go!!

I think now they are down to 5 that its not fair that better skaters are leaving and she is staying!!

Did anyone else think that Zoe did not deserve the six from Ruthie?

As much as i LOVE Colleen her time has come now and she needs to go!!

I think now they are down to 5 that its not fair that better skaters are leaving and she is staying!!

Did anyone else think that Zoe did not deserve the six from Ruthie?

I honestly don't know why Ruthie is there!
I can see why Jason is, he is a non skater but he is a choreographer and knows all about performance and body lines etc. But to have 2 non skaters on the judging panel is 1 too many IMHO.

What are Ruthie's qualifications for being on the panel, yes she can belt out a good show tune ( I am actually a fan of her singing), but what does she know about ice skating and dance?

Oh and yes I thought the 6 was a bit OTT.....:lol:

I honestly don't know why Ruthie is there!
I can see why Jason is, he is a non skater but he is a choreographer and knows all about performance and body lines etc. But to have 2 non skaters on the judging panel is 1 too many IMHO.

What are Ruthie's qualifications for being on the panel, yes she can belt out a good show tune ( I am actually a fan of her singing), but what does she know about ice skating and dance?

Oh and yes I thought the 6 was a bit OTT.....:lol:

I agree hun i CANT STAND Ruthie i think she has her favourite and that 6 showed it!!

Missed skate off whos gone?

Missed skate off whos gone?

me too flower - i watched it all the way thro, then at crunch time -im on the pc, and missed it aswell

Latest posts

Back