Transform Xtensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got some knocking around in the shop lol I'll send it in the post ;)

Cam you need to start showing some respect for your elders, okay? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] imagine.

I'll look up Tasha Jacks, Kahuna. If the russian/european hair is only quite good quality, how can it be genuine?

Right i'm gonna go and look and if I need to know anything else, i'll be back to hound you both again.

What hair is it Kahuna? That's very kind of you.x

Cam you need to start showing some respect for your elders, okay? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] imagine.

I'll look up Tasha Jacks, Kahuna. If the russian/european hair is only quite good quality, how can it be genuine?

Right i'm gonna go and look and if I need to know anything else, i'll be back to hound you both again.
I'm gonna bond u up some and post them to you! I bet your younger than me too lol!

On a serious note tho can you post a pic of the area your going to fit them, I'm curious how dense your hair is currently

Haaaa no[emoji23][emoji23]

Nobody sells genuine mongolian, brazilian or russian hair really unless its stated to be virgin slavic you can't trust how virgin it was before it was processed.

Allan, Fabulong do petite tips that are made for mens hair i was just looking at my pricelist now and noticed it.

I feel ashamed posting this because normally I wash my hair, use thickening products before it's blow dried, then I use dermamatch which is basically a block of makeup and you wet an applicator and use that to apply it to your hair, and then I use hair building fibres. When all that is done it looks quite thick really. I've just got a massive forehead so regardless of how thick I can make my hair look, it's still too high lol.
Also i've pushed the hair over to show you the recession points which are just a show, and the hair is so short because i've had to keep cutting it to cut all the bleached hair off (which I done in August).

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452976678.058017.jpg

Cam what do you mean your pricelist?
Do you know what type of hair they sell? I'll look now.

That Tasha Jacks looks dead good aswell though. Their European hair looks like silk. I'm just worried that if the colour doesn't match, I wont be able to colour the hair.

Is that pic after you've put all that product on? It dosent look all that bad tbh, I've 3 cousins who were bald by 25 your doing ok :)

Cam what do you mean your pricelist?
Do you know what type of hair they sell? I'll look now.

That Tasha Jacks looks dead good aswell though. Their European hair looks like silk. I'm just worried that if the colour doesn't match, I wont be able to colour the hair.

The fabulong price list i have.

They say it comes from ukraine and indian origins but its nice hair so it doesn't really matter about the origin. It only bothers me when places advertise as russian when it isn't.

Is that pic after you've put all that product on? It dosent look all that bad tbh, I've 3 cousins who were bald by 25 your doing ok :)

Are you planning to ware it down at the fringe when the extensions are in?

@cams97 all hair that says it's from Russia really is from Russia!!!!!!!!

Santa told me :)

True story... ;)

He told me he cuts off the Russian children's hair while they sleep and they sell it for cheap prices to piss Cam off on salon geek o_O

True story...

He told me he cuts off Russian children's hair while they sleep and sells it for cheap prices to piss cam off on salon geek :)

Haha no thats not with all the product on. This was just washed last night and left to dry.
That's what im saying, when I do use the thickening products it just looks like a normal head of hair.

I do plan on wearing it just down, why?

Cam ive just looked at them tiny tips, have you ever seen a nano bead in 'person'? Them tubes theyre using for them tiny tips dont look as small as a nano bead.

True story... ;)

He told me he cuts off the Russian children's hair while they sleep and they sell it for cheap prices to piss Cam off on salon geek o_O

Oh that bugger!

True story... ;)

Listen Baldylocks...

Haha no thats not with all the product on. This was just washed last night and left to dry.
That's what im saying, when I do use the thickening products it just looks like a normal head of hair.

I do plan on wearing it just down, why?

Cam ive just looked at them tiny tips, have you ever seen a nano bead in 'person'? Them tubes theyre using for them tiny tips dont look as small as a nano bead.

Well I don't know but i seen marcus collins had some in ages ago as well and you couldn't see anything so

Latest posts

Back