We Are Here To Party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sassy!!!!! I could meet you at yours and go up with you. Maybe we could share a room as well!!! What do you think "shorty number 2"!!!! Actually number 1, you were born before me!!!! :)

Kimmi again ....... Brilliant ..... you're a genius!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

Yeah, fine, two shy, short arses together LMAO!! I've got great earplugs too, so feel free to snore!

Sassy Hassy said:
we could set up a fund for you hun, I don't think you can travel in your third trimester .... and 'm not a sassy nurse, I'd pass out at the first contraction lol!!

Maybe we could have a global Geek meet and come to you!!!!!!!!!

Mmm, I quite like the fund idea...well, I still don't know if I could come because I think in July I'd be beginning the third trimester...I think :eek: ? I'll get clearance from my OB...I'm going to figure out a way to get to you guys, Hey! What if I take an Amtrak train alllllll the way to England? Sure it would take two weeks, but I'd do anything to be in a world of up close and personal geeky bliss...(Sassy, you'd be an excellent nurse, I'd never feel a contraction, because you'd have me laughing so much):lol:
Kimmi Rocks said:
You know what? I was actually laying in my hopsital bed last night (they kept me in after all) and was thinking about you and how lovely it would be if you could come. xxx :Love:
Kimmi, you are a sweetheart, I hope everything went well for you. It touched my heart that you would think of me when you aren't feeling that well...Aww, I think you geeks try to make me cry on purpose...:Love: :hug: I reeeeeaaaally hope I can make it...I can't wait to meet you guys in person...okay...must...go...need...TISSUE!!:cry: :hug:

Sassy Hassy said:
Yeah, fine, two shy, short arses together LMAO!! I've got great earplugs too, so feel free to snore!

Hey lady, I wont be so shy the next time now that I know you. And for your information I don't snore!!!!! :) It's the technicoloured yawns you need to worry about ...... when I've had a lot to drink that is !!!! :)

xxxx

This is a great idea! You're certainly brave taking this on Kimmie! London, Birmingham, where ever is good for me!

And as for bringing partners, can't you get your partners to bring their single mates along so theres some men for the rest of us!!!

Kimmi - good to hear you're up and about again after your op! I don't hink for a minute that we'll only get an uptake of 50 for this event, I think the hotel will be crammed to the gills with crazy geeks!!!!

I'm with everyone else on this, you pcik the date and venue and we'll work around your final choice.

Hubby mentioned he might have to fly to UK for a meeting soon and asked if I'd tag along....uuum YES!! Especially if you gals put together a great party!!!! Let me know when it'll be and I'll see if it coincides with his travel plans!

caroleloftus said:
And as for bringing partners, can't you get your partners to bring their single mates along so theres some men for the rest of us!!!

I like this idea! :biggrin:

I would love to be able to come... please let me know when the date is set so I can jump on the Easyjet bandwagon and grab a cheap flight.
fingers crossed hubby will have the kids for the weekend lol
xx

Debz,

I'll pay you, to take mine!!!

gina gxx

:)

Debz said:
Insteaf of having to find my own partner just for one nite, couldn't I just borrow someone elses!!!!!!!! :wink2: :lol:

Debz xx

Sassy, will do my nails for me, once I'm there???:wink2:

Lmfao!!!!:lol: :lol:

gina g said:
Debz,

I'll pay you, to take mine!!!

gina gxx

:)

So whats happening????
Has anything been decided yet???
Is the Geek partay still going ahead???

Glorsclaws said:
So whats happening????
Has anything been decided yet???
Is the Geek partay still going ahead???

I've provisionally booked something for October 22 but I need to run it by Mr & Mrs Geek and they're really biz at the mo. I'll PM Samantha now and will get back to you asap.

Kimmi Rocks said:
I've provisionally booked something for October 22 but I need to run it by Mr & Mrs Geek and they're really biz at the mo. I'll PM Samantha now and will get back to you asap.
OOh! Brill Kimmi,

Geeky Halloween! :wink2:

well as near as damn it!

Fandabbydosy!!

Count me in and if you need any help give me a shout!

Excellent Kimmi - Perhaps if you could start a new thread when you confirm the date. Let me know if I can help too!

NailNovice2 said:
Excellent Kimmi - Perhaps if you could start a new thread when you confirm the date. Let me know if I can help too!

That's exactly what I will do. As soon as I get the go ahead from Mr & Mrs Geek, I'll put a new post on.

Thanks for all the offers of help.................it really is appreciated.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what a great idea

Debz said:
Insteaf of having to find my own partner just for one nite, couldn't I just borrow someone elses!!!!!!!! :wink2: :lol:

Debz xx

Hi Kimmi!

just wanted to catch up on what is happening, thanks for keeping us informed!

Do you know you need a medal as big as a town hall clock for organizing this!

Love ya Kimmi,
Thanks for all your hard work!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gona buy you some flowers!

That is a fantastic idea, would be great to get loads of Geeks together for something like that - and great fun I reckon!

Latest posts

Back