Wedding Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf

Reaction score
Hi All
I have recently qualified as a nail tech and have been asked to do a freinds nails for her wedding next saturday 5th march (a very large wedding at that,so hopefully alot of potential clients) however the person that did her nails before made a shoddy job of it and although her nails are not really short have been left in poor condition and weak,She would like them slightly longer, my plan is to soak off old gel nails giv a luxury manicure,treat the nails etc, then i wondered if i could put a gel overlay onto the natural nail before applyng a nail tip,then gel overlay again?.....this would be a one off for her to make sure her nails look nice for her big day.Can i do this?
Any advice would be greatly accepted
Elf xXx

when i did my calgel training we were taught to put a thin layer of clear gel 3/4 down the natural nail plate then when this has cured remove sticky residue and buff of shine on the gel, then apply tip and blend, then continue as with gel application has you would normally.

hope this helps.

emma

Thanx emma thats what i shall try

xXx

emma m said:
when i did my calgel training we were taught to put a thin layer of clear gel 3/4 down the natural nail plate then when this has cured remove sticky residue and buff of shine on the gel, then apply tip and blend, then continue as with gel application has you would normally.

hope this helps.

emma

Ditto. Bio Sculpture training is the same.

Latest posts

Back