Wella thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a recommended time to leave the toner on if you are using illumina ? You know how some take in minutes and others you can leave 10+ minutes

With toners i'd just develop visually, i'd never leave it on and walk away

cams. Why are you not in my pocket?

I'll take a pocket sized cam hahah

I'll take one too...😁

What colour are the bases made from please. And when is it appropriate to use and mix with the base colours.

I'm still not very confident with using high lift tints either. I've done level 2 and worked in a salon a while but I'm sure I've seen them used in not a healthy way. Example hair has been bleached then at the basin 9% and high lift to lift even more. I didn't think they were used this way ??

They shouldn't be. And it just superstion. They aren't really going to lift the hair significantly, just destroy the cuticle. If you achieve an 8 with bleach, use an 8 to tone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

What colour are the bases made from please. And when is it appropriate to use and mix with the base colours.

I'm still not very confident with using high lift tints either. I've done level 2 and worked in a salon a while but I'm sure I've seen them used in not a healthy way. Example hair has been bleached then at the basin 9% and high lift to lift even more. I didn't think they were used this way ??

What do you means what are they made from?

Sorry I mean what main colour are the bases. Are they cool or warm, green or blue based etc?

Is it also ok to tone with permanent and 6% as from reading things on here that's damaging too. I don't want to pick up bad habits.

In KP they're brunette bases (mixture of warm tones.

In Illumina they're violet based.

In Colour Touch i find them pretty neutral.

Lovely thank you. I was using rusk but they are just coming too warm all the time. And there just isn't the variety as wella so I'm moving back to them. Need too attend some courses mind.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Looking into doing some courses through Toni and guy - was happy to learn they use wella 😃😃

Looking into doing some courses through Toni and guy - was happy to learn they use wella 😃😃

Do they? I thought they used L'Oreal?

They use both.

Latest posts

Back