Wella toners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bleach

Reaction score
Hi everyone ☺

Just looking for some suggestions for ashy Toners.

Preferably Wella but all suggestions welcomed.

Oh and if anyone has any experience with Wella Colourtouch 10/81 can you pass it on.

Hi everyone ☺

Just looking for some suggestions for ashy Toners.

Preferably Wella but all suggestions welcomed.

Oh and if anyone has any experience with Wella Colourtouch 10/81 can you pass it on.

The ct 10/81 is lovely, the 8/81 is also fab, my personal fav is illumina 9/60 done as a glossing service

koleston 9/16 and 10/16 are also very nice but more subtle
The ct 10/81 is lovely, the 8/81 is also fab, my personal fav is illumina 9/60 done as a glossing service
eston

What do you mean by a glossing service. I've seen this term used a couple times now but I don't know what that is. X

You
What do you mean by a glossing service. I've seen this term used a couple times now but I don't know what that is. X
the glossing service is where you mix your chosen toner colour with pastel developer and a couple of pumps of wella service post colour treatment it's fab..x

Sorry if I sound really dense here but would the glossing service tone the hair as much as a normal but just with the added 'gloss' x

I love Koleston part 10/16 with part 10/8 and pastel, gives a lovely ashy tone when left on long enough ☺

Sorry if I sound really dense here but would the glossing service tone the hair as much as a normal but just with the added 'gloss' x
It still tones as normal but sometimes may need to be left on a little longer

I love /86 relights with 1.9 emulsifier great for unwanted warm tones

Wella colour touch relights

I've really been loving 1/2 8/81 + 1/4 10/6 + 1/4 10/81 + 1.9%.

I've really been loving 1/2 8/81 + 1/4 10/6 + 1/4 10/81 + 1.9%.
On average, how long would you all leave a toner on for would you say? I know it depends....

Latest posts

Back