what do u use...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttynikki

Reaction score
what do u mobile peeps use to carry ur stuff in? ive had a look round but havent really seen anything suitable
thanks
xx

Hi Nikki

I carry everything, and i mean EVERYTHING around in a huge tool box from B&Q.
The metal ones from beauty suppliers are just not big enough for me.
I have to be prepared for every eventuality, so even when a client says that they are just having a rebalance, I carry manicure, soak off and nail art too, just in case!
Hope this helps
Tina x

I used to use a bag from creative nail design. Its round, clear and has pockets on the outside to put all bits and bobs in, I paid about £24 incl vat, do you have a catalouge :?: It's fab cause all your bottles are upright and nothing leaks good luck in finding what you want :hug:

I also use a large tool box, It also has a lift out tray for all my small bits and bobs. :biggrin:

I use a Cesars Secrets case which locks

I use a beauty case that I got from Sally's - it cost about £34

I have 2, 1 for all my enhancements stuff which I got from Dennis Williams and one for all my art stuff which is an aluminium tool box from B & Q. They are both great boxes and easy to carry.

Kate xx

thanku all for ur advice, i think i will go 2 b&q and invest in a tool box!

xx

Black and Decker Mastercart!!!!! £20 from Focus DIY or about £24 from Argos or Homebase. Posted on a thread recently about all the benefits of it.....

I have all my manicure, pedicure, L&P AND retail items in mine! It's light, has wheels and handle so you can push/pull/carry. You can separate the top and bottom compartments so if you only need some stuff you don't need to take it all with you. Top part has 3 additional sections with little compartments so you can hold smaller bits and bobs......

Have a look on Argos website to see it.

None of the dedicated beauty cases I saw wre big enough and they were also sooooo expensive.

hiya, i use the bags from designer nails aswel (as mentioned above), they do a big and a small, i put my gels and bits in the small and my towel/paperroll and bigger things in the other. the little pockets around the edge are fab as i have lots of different coloured varnishes in so it looks real nice. They also have a nice long handle to put over your shoulder.

xxx

Do any of you have a pikkie of the bags from CND? They certainly sound interesting..... how do you carry your Brisa lamp Angie?

hiya, i can fit my lamp in the larger bag along with other things, it is quite big hope this helps..

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 50
ooh thanks.....

At the moment I carry my lamp and nail art paints and towels in a hold all.. with my enhancement bits and bobs in the B&Q silver metal tool box.... At some point I'm hoping to buy the large silver case from Beauty Express..... it looks quite cool... its on wheels or you can carry it. Its got the same mechanism as the B&Q toolbox but has a larger space in the bottom so might be big enough to carry all that you need in one package!

I carry all my enhancement stuff in (you've guessed it!) a silver aluminium tool box from B&Q! BUT..... I also carry a bag with towel, paper roll, lint-free wipes, tip remover, diary, etc., AND NOW I've just bought a Daylight Lamp (fed up of crap light in client's houses!) and have that and an extension lead in a separate bag.... Not sure this is viable for the long term!!

My manicure kit is in a vanity case and my polishes in the v. swanky case from Designer Nails! Trouble is now I've too many to fit in there now.....!!

Sorry I'm waffling now - drinking wine & hubby is out on the town!! Anyway, hope this helps!

Yvette
x

I've got a tool box from Homebase - £14.99!! It has compartments on top, 2 trays in the main compartment with space underneath. Only prob with it is that some bottles won't be able to stand up in it.

I'm thinking of getting a bag from DN to carry my retail stuff, couch roll etc and another one or another tool box for my mani/pedi stuff.

Sal said:
I've got a tool box from Homebase - £14.99!! It has compartments on top, 2 trays in the main compartment with space underneath. Only prob with it is that some bottles won't be able to stand up in it.

I'm thinking of getting a bag from DN to carry my retail stuff, couch roll etc and another one or another tool box for my mani/pedi stuff.

Black and Decker Mastercart - bottom section is big enough for tall bottles to stand up in!! Mine holds all my larger bottles (inc. some with pump dispensers which add to the height) with no problems.

Only things that don't fit in my fab box are: Couch roll, foot spa and airbrush compressor!

I have got various cases (vanity style) so I can pick the one I need out the back of my car and the others are there incase I need them. I also have a couple of big pink bags which were £2.50 from Primark ( like a plastic beach bag) which I carry towels/roll/lamps etc in. There is so much stuff to carry and if you are like me I have to take everything just in case and thats alot of stuff !

Bryony said:
Black and Decker Mastercart - bottom section is big enough for tall bottles to stand up in!! Mine holds all my larger bottles (inc. some with pump dispensers which add to the height) with no problems.

Only things that don't fit in my fab box are: Couch roll, foot spa and airbrush compressor!

I will have a look at this because I still need a second bag/box to pack my things in - thanks Bryony! xxx

Bryony said:

Bryony - I have just had a look at the mastercart on Argos website and I am going to get one! Fantastic price and it will be perfect for me.

Thank you so much for recommendation :hug:

Anthony thinks it's hilarious I am so excited about a tool box :D

I use a regular 'silver box' with compartments but found it too small so went for a fishing tackle box for all of my polishes and nail art stuff......

what I could do with is one of those huge toolboxes on wheels, like a suitcase but with compartments..... infact what I could do with is a miracle working type of magic fairy godmother to transport it all there for me pmsl.

x

Latest posts

Back