what do u use...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just after posting I had a look at the argos site (shame they don't/can't post to spain).......
anyway, I realised they have the huge toolboxes on offer in our local Carrefour......
no prizes for guessing where I'm going tomorrow, birthday money is burning a hole in my pocket and I've only had it since yesterday lmao.
I'm not a saver, for sure... oh no, I'm a spender, ask hubby, he'll confirm it lol.
x

Thanks for this thread as I was wondering what to carry all my stuff in..... Looked at the bags from DN, they do not look very big in the pictures but I might order them now you say they are big. Might look at that Black and Decker one too...

Hiya, the dn bags are ...large 12 inches deep and 12 diam and the small is 9 iches...if this helps at all xxx

The 1005ml coolblue stands up lovely in the big bag

i was going to get the mastercart when i started out but got 2 of these instead:

http://www.index.co.uk/rf/navigation/product.do?Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&OldN=4294962267&SNtt=tool&Nu=this_product&SNtk=littlewoods_search&Np=1&SN=102%2085%204294962267&Ntt=253105115&D=253105115&Ntk=pca_id&Dx=mode+matchall&versionid=1180&thisprod=4105045&N=0&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=4105045

which i love the look of and are lovely once placed either side of me
1 for lamp and enhancement stuff
1 for manicure and nail art

i also have folding table and stool and a over shoulder (mens section at asda £7) black bag for extension lead reciept book, appt book, record cards, my phone, purse etc

problem is
i have to make 2 runs to ahe car to carry it all in!
and i want to get some more retail stock from creative which i wont fit in my silver cases as they are jam packed!!

but my even bigger problem with the mastercart is that they are soooooooo ugly!!!!
can u get it about in snow?
can u get in boot of a micra?
(i dont fancy lying it down)

could i fit more in it than i can in my 2 silver boxes?
does it have as many glorious little compartments?

any1 have any advice?

xxx

why oh why doesnt someone make an attractive quality well priced and easy to get around (and tons of 'right size for nail stuff' compartments) proper mobile nail tech case?!!!
x

LOL, i saw the mastercart in focus 2day and didnt like the look of it, also same prob with car, i have an mx5 convertible!! Mmm

xx

buttonmoon54321 said:
i was going to get the mastercart when i started out but got 2 of these instead:

I have these....Ive got two.....although they were my mobile cases when I firsted started out...I still find em really useful now as they are really roomy, nice compartments that can be adjusted and they are lockable! Saves buying lockable cupboards and the like, for my business..... especially as my little beauty room is a bit short on the ol' space malarky! :D

I have one of those Index tool boxes although it's never quite shut properly - gotta get some pliers to it!
I have one of the huge cases from Pronails, very expensive though - over £200 new although I managed to get mine second hand. It is great though, the bottom section is huuuge and I can fit everything for manicures and extensions in it. The only thing it doesn't hold is my footbath (no suprise there) and my nail art stuff is in an artist's box.

One thing I do need though is a proper polish case. I've seen the plastic one that Nail Order/Perfect Nails/Capital do which looks like it would do the job perfectly, but I really want an aluminium one to match the rest of my stuff. Does anyone know if there is on the market somewhere a case like the Creative polish case, but that would fit Orly polishes in it? I've got numerous metal cases that I've been meaning to make 'insides' for to turn them into polish cases, but never quite got round to it!! xxx

Latest posts

Back