What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying out the CND lookbook!
Shellac Romantique with pink pigment.

Also excuse the awful picture. All I could find of it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332886132.501797.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332886132.501797.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 850
Shellac tutti frutti, with an awfully messy carved deisgn on big toes with silver chrome underneath...see if you can spot the mistake i've made :p

Gosh, my first attempt at doing shellac on toes and I choose my own, didn't think it would be that difficult to carve on my own toes...proved wrong! Think i'll leave the carving for others.

Attachments

• IMAG0187.jpg
    IMAG0187.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,658
Shellac tutti frutti, with an awfully messy carved deisgn on big toes with silver chrome underneath...see if you can spot the mistake i've made :p

Gosh, my first attempt at doing shellac on toes and I choose my own, didn't think it would be that difficult to carve on my own toes...proved wrong! Think i'll leave the carving for others.

Lol both swirls going the same way ! I've done this before..... Frustrating !

What do you use for your French Pure Beauty? Do you do side to side or straight down?

Looks fab x

I stroke down and use a gel brush to cut in and clear up.
Thanks

Lol both swirls going the same way ! I've done this before..... Frustrating !

Lol bingo! Yep very annoying! Oh well, mistake made and learned, and it's only my toes thankfully.

Trying out the CND lookbook!
Shellac Romantique with pink pigment.

Also excuse the awful picture. All I could find of it!

Looks good...but the quality of photo makes it look as though you have some kind of infection starting...lol :lol:

Looks good...but the quality of photo makes it look as though you have some kind of infection starting...lol :lol:

Oh god. The more I look at it the more awful the photo gets haha!

Clear acrylics with orly haute red over.. A friend practising for a comp! Love them!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332967232.127764.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332967232.127764.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
Shellac Rubble & Dark Lava - I did these on myself so please excuse the wonky smile lines geeks :o

Love the colour combination - works really well xx

Shellac Iced Cappucino layered with beau & pink gems in ring fingers

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

These are gorgeous! What have you used? X

Sent from my HTC Sensation using SalonGeek

For BNC sorry!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using SalonGeek

Thank you!

I think it's holographic silver from Ellisons! Might be Star Nails. I'll try and find out for you :/ Over Shellac - Romantique.

Looks amazing in real life!

Well I'm being boring and am just wearing Gelish Sweet Chocolate. I know it's an oldie but I just bought it last week and for some reason all my clients have wanted it.

I'm sporting 1 coat of Hot Chili's over 2 coats of Purple Purple Shellac on natural nails. It's a nice spring color and not too purplish :green:

love this colour!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back