What would YOU do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I became allergic to it, think it was tge natural oils. I used to come out in hives all over my body :(

There's always off the scalp madam ... Can I interest you in some mahogany panels?

Lol :)

Mahogany panels on bleached hair. Lovely manky coral pink fade thing gonna go on there.
I too would slap her round the head and tell her to stop trying to look chavvy.
I do beautiful multi tonal expensive looking blondes. Chavvy striped wannabes need not apply.

I call my blondes "expensive blonde" never less then 3 tones in a full head of subtle, blended beauty ;)

No alcohol since New Year's Eve!! It was that bad :s I'm just booking my October holiday to turkey ;) x

Well done you!

When you say bad ... How bad is bad? I think I could do with a measuring stick lol! :blush:

The wine comment made me feel quite at home lol

Off to refill my glass I reckon.

Poor blue must be somewhere near the bottom of his third bottle ... Haven't heard from him since half an hour ago :)

It's become a regular Saturday night for me it's the only school night I can stay up late and sleep in the next morning ! X

Oh do join in and have some wine Dawn lol

:)

Am too stuffed full of curry to even squeeze down a thimble of wine.
Am also a Redken girl, so get left out on the matrix/aveda/wella debates.

Plus I hate chavvy colouring. Red on blonde is a particular bugbear.
Soz:hug:

Well done you!

When you say bad ... How bad is bad? I think I could do with a measuring stick lol! :blush:

Hugging the toilet! Passed out on bathroom floor at home! That's what skittle vodka shots at 60% do to me!!

I remember doing top top panel red/gold/blonde alternate back to back slices with a warm level 4 underneath and thinking "WOW!! I'm so forward thinking" lol

No alcohol since New Year's Eve!! It was that bad :s I'm just booking my October holiday to turkey ;) x

I do happen to know you scoffed two ENTIRE cheesecakes this evening Blue:eek:
Please give some thought to how your hips will look on that Turkish beach:Scared:

Ok my lovely, base 6 40% scattered through out, wants multi tonal blonde... Warm but not yellow! What would you do?

I do happen to know you scoffed two ENTIRE cheesecakes this evening Blue:eek:
Please give some thought to how your hips will look on that Turkish beach:Scared:

Oh fluff! I forgot about you seeing that! :( now I feel a fatty x

Hugging the toilet! Passed out on bathroom floor at home! That's what skittle vodka shots at 60% do to me!!

Crickey! Ok, we'll then it sounds like I am ok to have this next glass lol!

P.S. we're still waiting for your full diagnosis on this lady - do you add the mahogany panels and risk your salon reputation or do you recommend her to Thiago who is so new and excited about hair colour he would do anything just for the buzz? Lol ;)

Ok my lovely, base 6 40% scattered through out, wants multi tonal blonde... Warm but not yellow! What would you do?

Magic Redken extra lift, organic bleach, and vanilla creme shades EQ colour wash. Then flog her the products to stop it all washing down the sink.

Watch and learn boys xx

Me me me!!
INOA (don't shoot me)
10.1/2.03
Platinium pink 20vol

Foils directionally :) really front focused with the occasional really fine slice :)
I can't delete this last bit lol
Foils places directionally aro

I remember doing top top panel red/gold/blonde alternate back to back slices with a warm level 4 underneath and thinking "WOW!! I'm so forward thinking" lol

OMG ... Used to do the same on a side part! Bleach and 6%, Majirel 6.66, Majirel 8.30 and flood with 4.3 on all of the hair that didn't have foils ie all the hair below the parting LMAO!

OMG ... Used to do the same on a side part! Bleach and 6%, Majirel 6.66, Majirel 8.30 and flood with 4.3 on all of the hair that didn't have foils ie all the hair below the parting LMAO!

Omg!!
Exact combination!

Magic Redken extra lift, organic bleach, and vanilla creme shades EQ colour wash. Then flog her the products to stop it all washing down the sink.

Watch and learn boys xx

Lol ... I just quoted earlier for a higher bill with more retail pmsl - as always, the men have this in the bag!!! :)

Gagging at the thought.

Can you lot be a bit more thoughtful about what you post please. I have eaten a humongous curry and Blue has made himself sick on cheesecake.

Mind you I used to have mine number 4 back and sides with an undercut fringe tge coloured AVEDA 6 r/o all over with extra R/O then bleach a square over my parting to white which I back to backed with fudge blue and pink :(

Latest posts

Back