What would YOU do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ALL THESE FOILS? BLUE MADE ME QUOTE FOR MAHOGANY PANELS AND ALL OVER BLONDE!!!

Feeling really cheated now! Can't believe I let you make me put those bloody panels in her hair!

:)

Mind you I used to have mine number 4 back and sides with an undercut fringe tge coloured AVEDA 6 r/o all over with extra R/O then bleach a square over my parting to white which I back to backed with fudge blue and pink :(

I used to pull like this?!?!?!

Mind you I used to have mine number 4 back and sides with an undercut fringe tge coloured AVEDA 6 r/o all over with extra R/O then bleach a square over my parting to white which I back to backed with fudge blue and pink :(

Classy:hug:

WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ALL THESE FOILS? BLUE MADE ME QUOTE FOR MAHOGANY PANELS AND ALL OVER BLONDE!!!

Feeling really cheated now! Can't believe I let you make me put those bloody panels in her hair!

Does your consultation technique need a little work?

Me me me!!
INOA (don't shoot me)
10.1/2.03
Platinium pink 20vol

Foils directionally :) really front focused with the occasional really fine slice :)
I can't delete this last bit lol
Foils places directionally aro

She's very upset!!

Inoa don't make peroxide higher than a 9% and the 10.1/2.03 has lifted to a warm level 9. The 9.21 has gone pink at the root and the 8.1 looks muddy. She likes the Platinimum pink though ... Until she finds out ITS BLEACH and then she goes ape**** refusing to pay LMAO

She's very upset!!

Inoa don't make peroxide higher than a 9% and the 10.1/2.03 has lifted to a warm level 9. The 9.21 has gone pink at the root and the 8.1 looks muddy. She likes the Platinimum pink though ... Until she finds out ITS BLEACH and then she goes ape**** refusing to pay LMAO

Slap her and steal her purse:evil:

We have roved her lambrini, given her a large coffee a slap and convinced her she is not Avyril lavine

Does your consultation technique need a little work?

I didn't have time for one ... Just asked her "So what we doing today?" And then talked about the X Factor lol

She's very upset!!

Like bothered?? She wanted pink and white I gave her pink white and orange :)

I didn't have time for one ... Just asked her "So what we doing today?" And then talked about the X Factor lol

But did you ask if she had a nice Christmas? And did she stay in for new year?

Ok for the first one i would apply 100/88 with 10/21 and 40 on roots, place panels of 7/35 & 9/0 in diamond panels down the Longer side of her A-symmetric bob ;) (that no one asked about) then apply clear mix master with 100/28 with 8.5 to the remsing hair ;)

Clearly. We all highlighted her. It was only you that slapped bleach all over her head, then was forced to add red bits to stop her looking like a boiled egg.
Now she looks like a boiled egg with its head kicked in.

My client is swishing her hair happily and has bought £500 worth of hair products cos she loves it so much.

This makes me sad ;( see u guys talking I haven't for a clue what u guys saying ;((((()) cry cry

Ok for the first one i would apply 100/88 with 10/21 and 40 on roots, place panels of 7/35 & 9/0 in diamond panels down the Longer side of her A-symmetric bob ;) (that no one asked about) then apply clear mix master with 100/28 with 8.5 to the remsing hair ;)

You said she was a lambrini drinker?? I assumed she had acurly perm :)

Clearly. We all highlighted her. It was only you that slapped bleach all over her head, then was forced to add red bits to stop her looking like a boiled egg.
Now she looks like a boiled egg with its head kicked in.

My client is swishing her hair happily and has bought £500 worth of hair products cos she loves it so much.

Please don't! Cheesecake nearing the top again!

I thought you just cut it a bit wonky last time. Soz Blue, I evened it up.

She's not happy her mahogany/red panels look more gold !

Latest posts

Back