Which Gun? Maxi Mist or True Spray??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajshard

Reaction score
I've got sienna x coming next week to demo to me, im pretty certain i am going to train with them. Have been looking at the starter kits and wondering which gun to go for, £100 difference in price so want to make the right choice.

Can anyone advise? The true spray looks alot neater but is it really worth the extra money.

Thanks in advance
AJ x

No its not worth the extra money in my opinion the maximist is a far better machine it comes with 3 spare cups and its British built
Both machines do exactly the same job both have adjustable nozzles and both run at the same psi
I no longer stock the truespray T200 as around 20% came back with problems I have only had one Maximist returned in 18 months of stocking them both machines are very similar in size HTH

i got my maxi mist with sienna X as the true spray is only for light usage and costs so much more, i know it looks nicer but once you start spray tanning that really wont make a difference, the maxi mist is a great machine and will do all that you need it to do, go for it !

Latest posts

Back