Which iPhone apps do you use for your business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know of an App that will mark my Voicemails?

I get dozens of VM's daily and I listen to some of them quickly when I get a mo, and deal with them properly when I can. However, although the blue dot at the side vanishes to tell me I've listened to it, there's nothing to indicate when I've returned the call. So what happens is that I end up calling some people twice days later, because I lose track of who I've got back to and who I haven't.

So…….Is there an App for that? Something that would put a tick or something at the side of returned calls. Thanks. x

Kim

There's an app called VoiceMail Inbox which could be what you're looking for.

See you on 31st :biggrin:

Kathie x

Or..... Lol
The other option is back it up with the good old pen & pad.
Listen to the message, write the number/ message down then put a tick next to it once you have spoken to them.
I do a mix of both the last two xx

Ooh voicemail inbox sounds good! :) x

Thanks Kathie and Emma……..just bought it. xx

Hi I've just got mychair app..it's fab!! It manages your diary, colour codes treatments, organises mass contact by text or email to clients based on how long since they last had an app..so you can send reminders out etc, also follow up texts to new clients to see how they like your service etc. It also pulls reports for how much you've made in any day, week or month. I've seen a few payment apps but I've not got one yet as I haven't looked into it properly, wud love any advice on this.xx

Second mychair!

Hi I've just got mychair app..it's fab!! It manages your diary, colour codes treatments, organises mass contact by text or email to clients based on how long since they last had an app..so you can send reminders out etc, also follow up texts to new clients to see how they like your service etc. It also pulls reports for how much you've made in any day, week or month. I've seen a few payment apps but I've not got one yet as I haven't looked into it properly, wud love any advice on this.xx

OMG I LOVE IT!!! I just downloaded it and already I love it!

Thanks so much!

Bespoke Eyelashes - Bespoke Eyelashes - Eyelash Extensions in London
Welcome to Facebook
@bspokeeyelashes.co.uk

I use Mybook for my general hair & photo shoots client appointments and Face Charts (makeup artist based app) for bridal & prom Makeup clients

I use Mybook for my general hair & photo shoots client appointments and Face Charts (makeup artist based app) for bridal & prom Makeup clients

Can you change the fields that say 'mascara' etc to a word/description of your choice?

Might sound silly but I have the OPI app, shows all the colours! And I have the Nail Pro magazine app so I can read it on the go, not so much business apps but industry related definitely!

Can you change the fields that say 'mascara' etc to a word/description of your choice?

I got mybooks yesterday after reading this & put my clients in there, I've changed a few on the list! For instance I deleted "weave" & put in full head highlights. Hath x

Hi I use an app via my merchant services and it's brilliant when you're out and about. The company is called cashflows and very reasonably priced. I also use the vat calculator, going to take a look at the others mentioned. Thanks

How do you find cash flow is it reliable and easy to use also it made me wonder how do clients react are they ok with paying in this way I just know some people can be a little scared of technology x

Recent events has led me to buy iwatermark it was 69p & is FANTASTIC! I did download the free iwatermark lite which is good but you also get their watermark too.

It is so easy to use, you create a watermark (or few) choose a photo from your album & add your watermark to it. That way no-one can steal photos of your work!

Best 69p I ever spent - just wanted to share with you all :) x

I saw an article about a vintage fashion store using Instagram (photo manipulation / sharing app) to create an instant, 'live' feed of it's collections. Thought that might be a good idea for salons to show off their creations - anybody done similar?

The original article is on TheNextWeb, worth a read.

Recent events has led me to buy iwatermark it was 69p & is FANTASTIC! I did download the free iwatermark lite which is good but you also get their watermark too.

It is so easy to use, you create a watermark (or few) choose a photo from your album & add your watermark to it. That way no-one can steal photos of your work!

Best 69p I ever spent - just wanted to share with you all :) x

I too have iwatermark! It's brill for watermarking my pics with my logo after having pics stolen :D

Anyone got any got apps for downloading/creating/ editing word docs or excel docs?

Leanne xxx

That's a good one to know Leanne x

Does anyone know of an app which automatically sends a text to a missed call or text. I had one on my android phone but can't find one for iPhone. It used to automatically reply sorry I am out of working hours or with a client however I will reply as soon as possible. A bit nicer than that but just to give you the idea?

Latest posts

Back