White spots on chest after spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The wax corner

Reaction score
I have sprayed a client who instantly had white spots on her chest. The spray wouldn't cover it. What is this?

Can happen with certain skin moles or such if they are waxy in texture sometimes won't take colour.
Did you get the client to fill in a complete client card beforehand, does she have any skin conditions or on medication for anything at all.

Can happen with certain skin moles or such if they are waxy in texture sometimes won't take colour.
Did you get the client to fill in a complete client card beforehand, does she have any skin conditions or on medication for anything at all.
My client has no skin conditions, no moles and on no medication.it very strange.

Do you have a pic , to send to the supplier to ask them. I had an issue with darker speckles and my supplier helped me out.
But not sure how it could be white unless the skin had a barrier to not absorb the colour.

I have sprayed a client who instantly had white spots on her chest. The spray wouldn't cover it. What is this?
I had this happen to a regular tanning client of mine recently. After excluding body lotion, waxing, shaving, medication, skin conditions, etc I have now found out what these white spots are caused by.
My client has lately started to have a shower immediately before I spray her. She did it yesterday and the spots appeared again whereas the time before that they didn't. The only difference was that she had a shower just before the tan and she was sweating as she likes to shower quite hot. I now have a Kabuki brush handy that I use and blend over these white spots and the tan comes out beautifully.
Hope this is of help to you.

Latest posts

Back