Words/sayings that get on your nerves!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This word is by far the worst during school holidays:

"Mummmeeeeeeeeeeeee!?"

Especially when it's said 10 times a minute.

Baby Shower.
What's that all about?
Shower me with gifts??

"Mummmeeeeeeeeeeeee!?"

Omg gets right on my nerves especially when she is upstairs in her room and I'm in the kitchen with the washing machine, fan and kettle on!! 😱x

Baby Shower.
What's that all about?
Shower me with gifts??

the whole concept of a baby shower annoys me. You got yourself knocked up and you expect me to buy you gifts?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

"Mummmeeeeeeeeeeeee!?"

Awww! I miss my children.

Play hide and seek with them.

Some of these r so funny lol to be honest (I'm joking sorry I couldn't resist)

Ok I tell u what has really started to grate on me!!!! When ppl are going out drinking and they say or update their Facebook status to 'whoo going out for drinky poos' eh???? Why do people say that? It's so annoying! Why not just say your going out for a drink? Where does the poo but come into it??

It's really starting to wind me up to the point where I literally have to stop myself writing anything on someone's status when they say this lol

Nicola! Xxx

Hahaha I think some of these are hilarious. I can just imagine some of you banging down on the keys as ur typing 😁 xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

One girl on my FB who is a friend of an old friend (who I don't even speak to anymore) uploads daily over 200 pictures of herself and her family....these aren't interesting pictures of a holiday or a great party it's stuff like "Me and the kids walking to the post box" ....(not to mention it should be the kids and I - but I won't go there!)..then another lot get uploaded. "My kids receiving a well done sticker for behaving nicely"...then "Me and the kids walking home from school with an ice-cream" I mean who gives a **** really.......but what makes me by far the most irritable is the continual smiling in every single picture...a smile from one ear to the other....IT'S NOT NORMAL I tell you. These pictures make me so angry I could smash her face in. No one is that happy continually...and I mean, CONTINUALLY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
One girl on my FB who is a friend of an old friend (who I don't even speak to anymore) uploads daily over 200 pictures of herself and her family....these aren't interesting pictures of a holiday or a great party it's stuff like "Me and the kids walking to the post box" ....(not to mention it should be the kids and I - but I won't go there!)..then another lot get uploaded. "My kids receiving a well done sticker for behaving nicely"...then "Me and the kids walking home from school with an ice-cream" I mean who gives a **** really.......but what makes me by far the most irritable is the continual smiling in every single picture...a smile from one ear to the other....IT'S NOT NORMAL I tell you. These pictures make me so angry I could smash her face in. No one is that happy continually...and I mean, CONTINUALLY!!
Sounds like you need to have a fb friend cull!! Or hide her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you need to have a fb friend cull!! Or hide her.

I've hid that many people my news feed never changes! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

"Lolly ice" - it's an ice lolly!! Someone must have just decided to start saying it backwards one day. Crazy.

I've got the hump today so everything that gets on my nerves is flowing freely in my brain haha

Can't stand when people call Primark "Primarni" or Dorothy Perkings "Dotty P's" or McDonalds "Maccy D's"

Yes there's a thread title that's making my hackles rise. Sorry

Eeekkk that was one of my threads, I stupidly wrote it late at night & put 'anyone get married abroad?' I re read in the morning & asked a mod to change it to 'got' which it did get changed to... Then it was changed again & that word appeared instead 🙈 so apologies its all my doing!

Xx

Amazeballs!!!!! Have heard this recently! Don't like it!

I have a friend who says 'No?' For no reason. States something true, then adds a no? At the end of it.

We went for a lunch yesterday, No?

Xx

I have a friend who says 'No?' For no reason. States something true, then adds a no? At the end of it.

We went for a lunch yesterday, No?

Xx

Urrgghh I have one that says "really" all the time! "Did you see that tv programme REALLY" erm yeah I really watched it???? I didn't pretend!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh god I hate this word too and awesomesauce. Gah! Drives me up the bloody wall.

I do have a habit of saying seriously, normally when someone has hacked me off or said something ridiculous. I've got my husband and son saying it too. I feel it's really expressive!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

i work in Livingston and at the end of every sentence they say 'Ay'
on my work night out i got drunk and had a go at one of the guys asking why he does it, i then proceeded to tell him how annoying he was for doing it 'oops':rolleyes: haha

I also hate amazeballs. And when people use amaze as an adjective 'this ice cream is amaze!'. NO!

Totes, cray cray, well jell....

Stop shortening words! It's like some people find it an effort to speak full words lol x

Latest posts

Back