Words/sayings that get on your nerves!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I had one of those once

Please don't be negative about my relationship because yours didn't work. I have known my husband for 23 years and had several broken relationships before we got together, I am very lucky to have met my match and will work at my marriage every day of my life to ensure it works.

Please don't be negative about my relationship because yours didn't work. I have known my husband for 23 years and had several broken relationships before we got together, I am very lucky to have met my match and will work at my marriage every day of my life to ensure it works.

Not being negative about your relationship at all. The comment was about me.
Would it have helped if I'd put 'lol' after my comment?

Not being negative about your relationship at all. The comment was about me.
Would it have helped if I'd put 'lol' after my comment?

Firstly you assume I must be a newly wed to be happy then then you imply that good things don't last ... No a 'lol' would not have made a difference. Rewording your reply may have been a kinder option.

Missymuffin. Don't justify what was never personal. It's pointless. Oversensitive people will always be just that. Oversensitive.

Anyone can see it wasn't a personal attack.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

And now I'm over sensitive haha ...

Ho hum. Word that gets on my nerves is misunderstood ! What is there to misunderstand ? !!

Missymuffin. Don't justify what was never personal. It's pointless. Oversensitive people will always be just that. Oversensitive.

Anyone can see it wasn't a personal attack.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you Virtues. I have never personally attacked anyone on here.
I'm free to make comments pertaining to me and my life and opinions.
You're right, I'm not going to enter into a further discussion about it as it will then turn personal and I'm not being dragged into that.

I too used to have a soul mate, I still know him, he's turned rather bitter, but I still have a good crack with him !

So did I. Swore it was forever. I'm not bitter as I actually agree we can't make it work. Onwards and upwards. Better things round the corner 😊

Voilà. When it is spelled Whalla, or Whal la. Or any other variations. It appears to be a word that is often used without knowing it's origins.

Whalla ! That's absurd !

draw..as in chest of draws??? Em I think you mean DRAWERS, and brought when they actually mean bought! See those both on here all the time :/

Oh and I've just seen another one ..carnt instead of can't ?!

draw..as in chest of draws??? Em I think you mean DRAWERS, and brought when they actually mean bought! See those both on here all the time :/

Chester drawers gets me, some days Facebook really stresses me out as i want to comment on and correct everyone's spellings etc.

I hate it when people put the wrong
Their , there or they're I hate hate hate it people tend to use the their all the time !!

Chester drawers gets me, some days Facebook really stresses me out as i want to comment on and correct everyone's spellings etc.

Oh so do I!! And I saw someone on a nail forum last week complaining that because she was mobile she felt like her clients didn't treat her like a proffeshinal? !?! Seriously no wonder, I'm surprised these people actually have client's! ! Thought perhaps it was a typo but she wrote it the same way at least 3 times. .I wanted to comment with simply *professional* but I'm sure I would have lived to regret it!! Ha

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh so do I!! And I saw someone on a nail forum last week complaining that because she was mobile she felt like her clients didn't treat her like a proffeshinal? !?! Seriously no wonder, I'm surprised these people actually have client's! ! Thought perhaps it was a typo but she wrote it the same way at least 3 times. .I wanted to comment with simply *professional* but I'm sure I would have lived to regret it!! Ha

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can you just imagine how she speaks!?

I'm mobile, have been for over 10 years. My clients treat me with respect and as a "professional" because I act like one. (Only in front of them though. It all goes out the window once I've left) :o

The funniest one was when someone kept asking about manicure "bowels" and which "bowels" were best, why did we like our particular bowels. Hahaha

The funniest one was when someone kept asking about manicure "bowels" and which "bowels" were best, why did we like our particular bowels. Hahaha

Oh no, not the Bowels again ... I saw your answer waffle4 and started laughing loudly and I'm on my own, tears running down face thinking of the thread now ... !!! .... But anyway My bowels work perfectly well ... <3

Somebody just used the word 'velocity' on the rant thread.
A better class of language. I like it!

Latest posts

Back