Xxl black to red!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
Yet another xxl want to go from black to bright red .....I've lifted a strand test to orange dont really want to go much more, but it just won't hold colour!! I'm stumped as to where to go next as I'm aiming for a true red not an orange red :(

Ive been at the l'oreal acadmey for the last couple of days, and i asked about the box dyes regarding several treatments,(as they manufacture it and it was a colour correction module) and was told they contain 20vol. I was also told that regarding the scwarkoft live xxl shades are impossible to lift out,- it will only turn a orange the most. Doesnt matter how many times you lift it wont shift. As contains metallic salts, that allows it to gleam.

Ive had varied results from this service, the best to to neutalise the underlying pigment-by adding a ash then lifting from that, but still takes a while.
my advice would be to let her know it will take a while, proberly best if she has it cut out, we're not miracle workers! hths xoxo

Ive been at the l'oreal acadmey for the last couple of days, and i asked about the box dyes regarding several treatments,(as they manufacture it and it was a colour correction module) and was told they contain 20vol. I was also told that regarding the scwarkoft live xxl shades are impossible to lift out,- it will only turn a orange the most. Doesnt matter how many times you lift it wont shift. As contains metallic salts, that allows it to gleam.

Ive had varied results from this service, the best to to neutalise the underlying pigment-by adding a ash then lifting from that, but still takes a while.
my advice would be to let her know it will take a while, proberly best if she has it cut out, we're not miracle workers! hths xoxo

Thank you ever so much, I have told her how it's come out and we ate goin for a mahogany then go from there :)

Latest posts

Back