Your monthly website visits per month?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about me?... only managed to be patronising about 90% of the time instead of the usual 100%!

We all out of medals?

What about me?... only managed to be patronising about 90% of the time instead of the usual 100%!

We all out of medals?

Carl!!:rolleyes: You didnt actually tell us your monthly visits!!
BUT well done Carl & Ruth for all your help & advice you have given us fellow geeks on the topic!
There, now I hope EVERYONE is happy and not offended! :D

Carl!!:rolleyes: You didnt actually tell us your monthly visits!!
BUT well done Carl & Ruth for all your help & advice you have given us fellow geeks on the topic!
There, now I hope EVERYONE is happy and not offended! :D

I'm happy to concede that Google Analytics will give more meaningful stats than Webalizer too... although Webalizer is good for a general overview, and for people who don't want to give Google lots of info about their site and people's behaviour on it...

Hmmm. Some of you with Ruth-build websites seem to be getting about 8x more monthly visits than me.

My website is OK but it is sort of home made...

Maybe its time to let Ruth do it ?????

Hmmm. Some of you with Ruth-build websites seem to be getting about 8x more monthly visits than me.

My website is OK but it is sort of home made...

Maybe its time to let Ruth do it ?????

I couldnt recommend Ruth highly enough, I love my website, & I believe if you want a job done probably leave it to the experts :D I had a new client come to me on Saturday who said it was the website that "won her over" :D xxx

Latest posts

Back