Bluesky UV soak off gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, for the record, you are not being chided for not using CND, lots of people here use lots of different brands. You are being chided for using a counterfeit product, which is considered below standard. This is especially problematic when there are legitimate products at better print points. Second, let's be clear - BS and CCO, et al are counterfeits - that has been determined by the courts. And while BS has taken the word shellac off the bottles, they still use it everywhere else. Take a look how they cleverly insert Shellac into their eBay posting title so they'll be found in a search. They continue to use CND Shellac's graphic identity. Those lawsuits are ongoing. As for them being at professional shows, the confiscation occurred at a CosmoProf show! Being at a show is no assurance of anything other than a company's ability to pay the fees.

BS and CCO do not meet the standards of a professional product. There is no professional training or education, no pro or consumer marketing (other than riding legitimate brands' coattails), no customer service, hard to find MSDS, no associated products (cleanser,removers, etc).

Have you made your customers aware that this is not CND Shellac; are they aware that it does not have the attributes of CND, like being hypoallergenic? Or is it just what you use? You may not like what you're hearing here and you have a right to do what you choose with your business, but expect to be called out when you fail to uphold the standards of your chosen profession.

Bluesky actually have their own website now so it doesn't have to be purchased off eBay.

Yup that's what I was meaning. If it's the brand someone chooses to use then that's where they should get it from so that they know for sure that what's on the bottle is what's in the bottle. Same goes for CND, Harmony, NSI etc. These can all be found on Ebay but professionals that value the purpose of insurance and general safety shouldn't buy them there x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not voicing opinion one way or the other but just visited bluesky website

NOWHERE could I find a contact number an email address or a street address so goodness knows how you contact them with a query or get in touch about an order

You are just buying 'blind ' -I have an e commerce site myself and certainly one of the 'rules' we had to adhere to was having complete contact information visible on the site

Bluesky actually have their own website now so it doesn't have to be purchased off eBay.

I don't think that is the same company's website, just someone using the name bluesky. There is also blueskynails.com. The company that makes it is Guangzhou Bluesky Chemical (Technology).

Do you see any MSDS on that website? No.

Oh dear! Thought that was someone pointing out that they now have a legitimate distributor and website. Didn't go and look at it because it's never crossed my mind to want to buy any blue-sky and I doubt it ever would. Scary stuff! X

I have bluesky msds sheets I am insured to use bluesky my clients are happy with it and I know of several training company's and collages training with bluesky!

I have bluesky msds sheets I am insured to use bluesky my clients are happy with it and I know of several training company's and collages training with bluesky!

I take it you have an official distributor for Blue sky that you purchase from then? msds sheets are irrelevant to an insurance company when it comes to products purchased from eBay, Amazon etc. Since there is no way for them to know if the sheets are valid for products they have no idea of the origin of or if they are what they are being sold as. I'm not picking on Blue Sky, it's the same principle for CND, NSI, Harmony etc. Products purchased from EBay.

Yes I have contact my insurance company about this a number of times and it's all been checked!

And you kind of are picking on bluesky

I use blue sky and the school i have trained with checked with the insurance company i use and they advised that it is covered.

I love it and non of my clients mind at all and they have had gelish etc etc.

I really like it its really hard wearing and i have found it better than some of the other more established brands. The only issue i have had is the removals take a tad longer than gelish, ibd and cnd but that cant be a bad thing other than the time consumption.

Xxx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Definitely not. I'm picking on anyone who thinks its acceptable to buy these kinds of products from the likes of EBay putting their clients health at risk using products they have no idea are what they are supposed to be. That includes buying any brand. It's not professional in any way shape or form.

No, I am picking on BS, CCO and all counterfeiters. So are the courts, manufacturers, professional associations, and industry analysts.

As for training, I'm sure you can find colleges that train with BS - it's cheap! But that's not the point. The point about training and education is whether the company provides training, education, curtomer support, etc. like all the other professional product companies do - from CND to IBD to Jessica. Counterfeiters do not.

Look, you are free to do whatever you want. It's your business. If your clients are happy with counterfeit products, so be it. But if you come on a professional forum and advocate for less than standard products or practices, you should expect to get some serious push back.

Yes this is a very professional forum! Bluesky is not counterfeit, it makes me laugh really because i use bluesky and shellac and love both!

I can guarantee one thing about Bluesky with absolute certainty................

People will get annoyed on a thread about it.
Forget Bluesky, lets pick on all these weirdos who like blue cheese. :eek: :lick:

No, I am picking on BS, CCO and all counterfeiters. So are the courts, manufacturers, professional associations, and industry analysts.

As for training, I'm sure you can find colleges that train with BS - it's cheap! But that's not the point. The point about training and education is whether the company provides training, education, curtomer support, etc. like all the other professional product companies do - from CND to IBD to Jessica. Counterfeiters do not.

Look, you are free to do whatever you want. It's your business. If your clients are happy with counterfeit products, so be it. But if you come on a professional forum and advocate for less than standard products or practices, you should expect to get some serious push back.

Counterfeit? Wat are u on? Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean u have to slag off others and accusing them of basically harming their clients. The meaning of counterfeit is, to defraud the genuine product....erm BS isn't that. Yes it maybe on eBay as shellac ect in the heading title but if u use eBay u will know that this is to widen their brand in the search engine.

Haley from iphone5s

Ps...if training schools use it then I'm pretty sure they wouldn't use crap on customers...who are being brought in for trainees.....

Haley from iphone5s

I'm not saying Blue Sky is counterfeit. I'm saying that buying anything with these types of chemicals in them whatever they brand may be is taking a risk if it's from EBay due to there being no way of being 100% sure it is what it says it is. That is what is unprofessional, as a professional our clients trust us to be the educated ones buying safe products.

If there is an official distributor for Blue Sky, people are buying it from them so they know that thier msds 100% match what is actually in the bottles and insurance companies are happy with that then I have no argument to that, it's simply down to a brand choice which is a personal thing. Buying gelish or CND Shellac from eBay is just as risky, my points are based on all the brands it's just that people are getting defensive over 1 brand because there doesn't seem to be a clear official place to buy it from and they want justification that buying from unknown sources is fine. It's not. Lol

Counterfeit? Wat are u on? Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean u have to slag off others and accusing them of basically harming their clients. The meaning of counterfeit is, to defraud the genuine product....erm BS isn't that. Yes it maybe on eBay as shellac ect in the heading title but if u use eBay u will know that this is to widen their brand in the search engine.

Haley from iphone5s

For somebody who only joined this forum yesterday I find your post extremely rude and offensive.

Am i wrong correct me if i am but shellac is not a brand!! Cnd gelish ect ect are the brands shellac is what is ised to describe the product yiu cant rip off shellac as it is its own thing xxx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not saying Blue Sky is counterfeit. I'm saying that buying anything with these types of chemicals in them whatever they brand may be is taking a risk if it's from EBay due to there being no way of being 100% sure it is what it says it is. That is what is unprofessional, as a professional our clients trust us to be the educated ones buying safe products.

If there is an official distributor for Blue Sky, people are buying it from them so they know that thier msds 100% match what is actually in the bottles and insurance companies are happy with that then I have no argument to that, it's simply down to a brand choice which is a personal thing. Buying gelish or CND Shellac from eBay is just as risky, my points are based on all the brands it's just that people are getting defensive over 1 brand because there doesn't seem to be a clear official place to buy it from and they want justification that buying from unknown sources is fine. It's not. Lol

I think you have repeated yourself several times now 😴

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back