Goldwell silk lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philipxxx

Reaction score
Iv heard great things about this lightener but haven't been able to find it where can I get it from

It's only available directly from goldwell- it's amazing stuff even tho I using loreal now I still use this x

I have seen it on Amazon. But I wouldn't trust it for some reason. Always weary of it being counterfeit, as it's only supplied by the company to your salon usually.

I so want to use it but I don't work on a goldwell salon anymore I wish I could order it through goldwell

Why can't you?

Just rung customer services!

I might have to , see if I can get it delivered to my house

Gonna restart this thread :) just invested in the silk lift today ☺️ does anyone have and advice, hints, tips etc on it? I've ordered the blue & pink, the serum & the 3,6&9 developers, no training on it tho so any advice would b fab x

I've found it nice for free hand and balayage make sure you put plenty on though so it doesn't dry out or use cling film. The pink gives a nice soft lift little bit of warmth compared to the blue which gives 7 levels of lift.

Blue is strong 7 levels
Pink is ammonia free 5 levels

Mix 35ml lotion 1 scoop powder and 3 pumps serum.

(I'm naughty and do half a bowl)

Make sure you charge more!

We add £5 onto half head £10 full head upto £30 extra for bayalage.

Fabulous yea the rep told me to charge more, I'm so excited to try it out, how good is it for foils?

It really is the nicest bleach I have ever used, don't even wear gloves as no irritation at all. It is pricey tho so I charge £10 more when I use it! X

No gloves for a full head bleach or foils??

You can bleach bath with it too

30ml warm water
1 scoop
30ml 6%
3 pumps serum

It really is the nicest bleach I have ever used, don't even wear gloves as no irritation at all. It is pricey tho so I charge £10 more when I use it! X

How much is it? With serum and everything?

You can't post trade prices

Blue is strong 7 levels
Pink is ammonia free 5 levels

Mix 35ml lotion 1 scoop powder and 3 pumps serum.

(I'm naughty and do half a bowl)

Make sure you charge more!

We add £5 onto half head £10 full head upto £30 extra for bayalage.

So, what does the serum do CG?

It contains silkproteins that protect the hair during the lightening process.

It contains silkproteins that protect the hair during the lightening process.

Sounds interesting. So is the serum really what makes this bleach special?

There's intralipid tech in the lotion. Anti yellowing in the powder- all 3 parts make it 25% less damaging

There's intralipid tech in the lotion. Anti yellowing in the powder- all 3 parts make it 25% less damaging

Do you use it for all your lightening procedures?

Mostly - some client decline but not many

Latest posts

Back