Neutralising red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sistersnips

Reaction score
Hi, Ive got a client in on Monday and I need to neutralise the red which is pretty faded and put put some pre lighter foils through - she's a base 5 any ideas what to neutralise the red with? Thanks

I think the opposite of red on the colour wheel is yellow

Green

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

It's violet:/

Green

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Please don't be so quick to give out advise to a newbie next time dani04. Maybe you could of asked how the op thinks they would get the answer to this? It's a very simple colour question that the op should know if they was a hair dresser, if it's just there not confident in colour by not knowing this simple question They shouldn't be performing colour correction in any way shape or form. we don't want juniors or even a non pro using our knowledge to go and create hair disasters because they don't understand what we have told them. We need to be asking the correct questions to identify if they are actually qualified hairdressers before we give out any advise x

Oh! I stand corrected!

Tom cam is joking Hun it's green why do you not no this?
Blue counteracts orange!
Come on guys do we need to go bk to basics and upload pictures of the colour star 😂 x

Tom cam is joking Hun it's green why do you not no this?
Blue counteracts orange!
Come on guys do we need to go bk to basics and upload pictures of the colour star 😂 x

Colour star? What's that?😂 x

If you ask nicely cam il upload my very own drawn up version of the "Richard, of, York, gave, battle, in vain" star! 😂 x

Opps! Now I'm giving away all the top advise here! Haha x

If you ask nicely cam il upload my very own drawn up version of the "Richard, of, York, gave, battle, in vain" star! 😂 x

That's the saying I was told😂 I just never needed it! Indigo? X

Tom was kidding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's the saying I was told😂 I just never needed it! Indigo? X

Great little way for beginners to remember it 👍 oh yes we was taught to ignore the "in" and vain ment violet 😂 x

Omg I haven't heared that since college! 😂

Great little way for beginners to remember it 👍 oh yes we was taught to ignore the "in" and vain ment violet 😂 x

I was always told in was indigo cause it was inbetween blue and violet😂

Latest posts

Back