is this allowed...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
I have just been searching on the internet and came across a site that is selling Ez Flow, Creative Design and loads of other nail systems to the public.
Now maybe its just me got it wrong but i was under the impression that these brands only sell to nail techs that have trained with them, i know you can get Edge and Millenium fron any tom dick or harry but Creative and ezflow !!!, now i have paid alot of money to book my training with Creative, to get my training and also use the products, dont get me wrong i am glad i have booked my course as i want to give the best service i possibly can, but is it right that someone (anyone) can just buy these products with no training and use such products.

Is this site doing something wrong or not....

http://www.beverlybeaute.com/index_uk.htm

Hi There ,

NO this is not allowed . Designer Nails and California Nails ,like us (light Elegance UK ) have the Sole distribution rights for their respective products in the UK.

This is a USA site that states they have just opened a Uk branch.They will be breaking their agreements with EZ Flow and Creative .

I am sure that when both Samuel and Anthony find out about this it will be bought to an abrupt stop. Rightly so.

Kind Regards
Karen
Light Elegance :D

This topic has been discussed so many times now - can we put it to bed?

Thanks Chris,, As a newbie i am unaware that this has been discussed alot in the past, so as for putting it to bed maybe we should never mention again many of facts, help and advise that i have found on here as surely everyone knows it all by now.

amberrose said:
I have just been searching on the internet and came across a site that is selling Ez Flow, Creative Design and loads of other nail systems to the public.
Now maybe its just me got it wrong but i was under the impression that these brands only sell to nail techs that have trained with them, i know you can get Edge and Millenium fron any tom dick or harry but Creative and ezflow !!!, now i have paid alot of money to book my training with Creative, to get my training and also use the products, dont get me wrong i am glad i have booked my course as i want to give the best service i possibly can, but is it right that someone (anyone) can just buy these products with no training and use such products.

Is this site doing something wrong or not....

http://www.beverlybeaute.com/index_uk.htm
aNGIE THANK YOU - We have had the VP of Int Sales here with us and this info has now been sent to our CND in-house lawyer! Did you see the prices??? I have PM'd them - as you can imagine, it was a cracker!! :D

You are very welcome xx

Got a PM on this early today and as Mrs Geek mentioned, the Suits are in full force already.
I would warn anyone trying to buy from them as the USPS has also been alerted. They blatantly advertise everything goes by first class post for a flat £3 charge. That means they are posting hazardous and flammable goods illegally (I would also bet my left butt cheek that they are not properly declaring the commercial goods which can come back to get you!).

I cant repeat this enough: All domestic and international distributors get the goods at about the same price... the price difference is simply down to legally shipping and paying the correct customs and excise tax. Overall, it is impossible to legally get products from the US for cheaper than you can here.

Latest posts

Back