£15 for a Shellac mani AND pedi?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellebymonique

Reaction score
There's a lady local
To me that is charging £10 for shellac fingers or toes or £15 for both. She's very good and appears to be using all the correct CND products too. (I may have been very naughty and sent my sister to have her nails done as I couldn't believe it was genuine/real products)
I just don't understand how anyone can charge so little? I charge £20 for one and £38 for both an that's my promo prices.
Any ideas anyone as at this rate I can't see myself gaining many new clients while she's doing it!!

Well she can't sustain that and make a profit - I suppose you have to try and wait it out - it can be nervewracking though...:Scared:

Maybe if she isn't doing it as a business as such... I personally don't do it to make money I just charge enough to cover my products as I just do it as a hobby for friends and family xx annoying if she is doing it to everyone though as you could loose out on business :/ xx

There's a lady local
To me that is charging £10 for shellac fingers or toes or £15 for both. She's very good and appears to be using all the correct CND products too. (I may have been very naughty and sent my sister to have her nails done as I couldn't believe it was genuine/real products)
I just don't understand how anyone can charge so little? I charge £20 for one and £38 for both an that's my promo prices.
Any ideas anyone as at this rate I can't see myself gaining many new clients while she's doing it!!

Maybe she's bored at home?
Maybe she's not declaring her earnings? (which is highly likely)
Perhaps she has no business sense?

I'm surrounded by prices like this, and I don't let it bother me one bit.

She may not actually be getting that many clients as I certainly would be put off going to someone that cheap. Don't let it bother you. I'm sure she'll wish she'd not charged £15 in the long run!

Don't - there's a salon near me just charging £10 a set of Shellac and they are constantly busy...I am starting off in a hairdressers soon charging double that and I still think that's cheap! x

Latest posts

Back