£30 Indian Head Massage Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SalonTrainer

Indian Head Massage Training Course
10.00am - 1.00pm Tuesday 4th December
Grand Beauty Training
Clayton, Bradford, West Yorkshire

Full, professional Indian Head Massage Training course. Includes:
relevant anatomy & physiology, client consultation, contra-indications, health & safety, code of practice in the treatment room, client care. Practical is the delivery of an Indian Head Massage Treatment

Training is to National Occupation Standards
Grand Beauty Training is a member of Guild of Beauty Therapists
Certificate on successful completion of course

December Special Offer - £30 per person:lol:

Places are limited
01274 889944
www.grandbeautytraining.co.uk

£30? Is this accredited?

I did my Indian head massage with a groupon offer it was 39 pound and accredited by the beauty guild was a full day course worth it for me as I'm already qualified with itec and fetac (s Ireland) in holistic and in trigger pointing and meant I could offer Indian head on my menu but there were first timers there and I felt that it wasn't very goo for them tbh the anatomy and physiology part wasn't tested and was home study the trainer couldn't answer what muscle she was working on in the arm when she was showing us when I asked I think if your already fully traine go for it if not save up an get decent training.

Oh sorry I thought the thread was the question !

surely 3 hours is not enough time for FULL anatomy & physiology?? when i studied Indian Head Massage it took us a good few weeks maybe longer.

Latest posts

Back