£50 FHA voucher

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zowiealex

Reaction score
i joined fha 3wks ago and got a voucher if I buy £50 worth of wella products I can choose £50 retail for free.i live in north London and no trade places will warrant the voucher.:( Chris and sons or Sally's have said they don't even know what it is.any one changed theses over anywhere?

i joined fha 3wks ago and got a voucher if I buy £50 worth of wella products I can choose £50 retail for free.i live in north London and no trade places will warrant the voucher.:( Chris and sons or Sally's have said they don't even know what it is.any one changed theses over anywhere?

I have those vouchers but never used as use L'Oreal. Contact FHA or Shelia and tell them which wholesalers it is and they will sort it out for you. I know this has happened to other members but got resolved with Wella & wholesalers directly.

I have those vouchers but never used as use L'Oreal. Contact FHA or Shelia and tell them which wholesalers it is and they will sort it out for you. I know this has happened to other members but got resolved with Wella & wholesalers directly.
Great thanks James I'll email them and check.

Latest posts

Back