1&1 Hosting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanny

Reaction score
Just a quick note to anyone who uses 1and1 for their Hosting. They have now introduced a new hosting package that costs £2.34 /month, a major reduction on the previous best £5.00. Take note of when your contract finishes and then purchase the new low priced hosting from that date onwards. The only sites that this package is NOT suitable for are sites of 8 pages or more that have been made using the website builder.

Lest there may be any misunderstanding, this is a public service announcement. I am in no way connected with 1and1, just helping you guys save a few bob. :)

Cheers for that Sean:)

Thanks Seanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

I'm with 1&1 but not sure how much we pay monthly?

kelly, just seen this response. I've replied to your other 'website opinion' thread, didnt know at the time that you were with 1&1. I imagine that you're already on the basic option, the next one up offers you a free .co.uk domain name (please see that other thread). I would strongly urge you to try and get that domain name and have it operate through 1&1, it will improve your site 100%

Latest posts

Back