1 day p/w massage at corporate office ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

TheBeautyHouse

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to be able to go to a corporate office and offer 15 min back, feet, head, hand and arm massages. Who do I approach in these big companies ? Has any other geeks done this ?

Any advice would be great. Thanks :)

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
If you ring them up and ask for the facilities manager? x

TheBeautyHouse

Reaction score
Thank you, have u tried this ? X

souz

Reaction score
or Human Resources as they deal with all staff. Send a letter in and follow up with a call, that way it gives then time to think about if they want it....if you ring up and they are busy they will just say no as its easier!!

TheBeautyHouse

Reaction score
Thank you! I really appreciate ur help x

Easydry

Reaction score
You should contact the facilities / HR Manager and ask if you can display special offers with leaflets in reception / canteen or on a noticeboard?

Nat-Nat

Reaction score
Have you thought about making contact with the HR Managers via Linkedin? Dont just connect up saying can I come in and do massages but make a connection saying you would like to speak to them about helping out with possible events and see if yoou can make a connection that way? Make sure your connection is personal rather than the standard reply that comes up.:D

TheBeautyHouse

Reaction score
Have you thought about making contact with the HR Managers via Linkedin? Dont just connect up saying can I come in and do massages but make a connection saying you would like to speak to them about helping out with possible events and see if yoou can make a connection that way? Make sure your connection is personal rather than the standard reply that comes up.:D
Hey nat nat,
Thanks for your advice but what is Linkedin? (I have no clue to do with office and corporate world).:)
Vicky

Latest posts