1 Look Beauty/ 1 Look Pamper Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahhh123

Reaction score
Hiya,

I have signed up to both of these and was wondering if anyone has had any bookings from these sites? 1 Look Beauty seem to have lowered there prices but I've had nothing so far.

Anyone else? x

i worked for them once but wouldnt again, only due to the pay is low compared to what they are taking and when doing the treatments for example manicure it wasnt working out nearly as much as what i would charge normally but you have to use all your own equipment and products, also i ended up having to stay an hour and a half longer as the other therapist didnt turn up til late and i only got paid £10 for that hour in which i did a facial and 2 mini pedicures.

Oh god what a complete waste of time! I saw that you have to provide your own equipment which is a bit of a con and also the pay isn't so good really. I don't think I'll bother lol :eek:

I am not saying its a bad company just that i was less than impressed and felt i worked for a lot of hrs for not very much money, it was hard work and the clients were quite demanding in the way that they had paid alot of money and expected to receive alot more whereas i was unhappy getting paid so little in comparison to what they charge the client.

Hi

I do the occasional pamper party (have done 4 in a year) for this company but I do not use my best products, only take a set amount of varnish colours and refuse to do french polish on 15 min manicures/peds, I also do not do waxing. I have not signed up to the mobile, mostly because I do not do mobile - am home based- but I did not agree with wearing their uniform and not allowed to promote my personal services, but still have to be self employed. It is a great for extra income now and again and for keeping my time management up and doing a range of treatments, plus can be great fun depending on the group of people.

Latest posts

Back