1 step crystal lac - your thoughts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLC Lisa

Reaction score
As the title says wondering about the 1 step crystal lac with wear shine etc if anybody has any reviews ? Xx
Tia

I use it and love it :) I converted to the whole system now and love it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I use it and although its still early days I really like it :)

Could any of you lovely ladies put some pics up. I'm curious :)

Is this the 1 thats all over facebook, no top no base no wipe? Just curious, those who use this as there only gel polish range.... How do you do rockstars or colour fades etc with no dispersion layer? Or are you limited to how it comes out of the bottle? Does it layer well like shellac? Xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek mobile app

Have never used this but their pots of coloured gel are FAB!

Thanks for the reviews thinking off trying it xxx

I've ordered and waiting Hun xx I'll let you know xxx

I would love to know as well !
I'm seriously considering trying it out.

Ok an update

I have worn acrylics for the past 3 weeks and this morning I have removed and applied 1 step

OMG (and I'm really not one to use that expression)

So easy to apply, felt instant strength, colour is lovely and shine is also very impressive

I will see how long they last but I think this could mean a new collection .... Xxx

Thought I'd add a pic too xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383133292.643994.jpg

Thank you so much for posting about it...i was literally just thinking about this today too! Spooky :) , looking forward to hearing how it lasts, but looking fab at the min and good to hear how it goes on ! Xx

My sister is trialling the other colour bought and is fascinated with the application compared to the other brand I normally use so she too is trialling for me xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383227898.035237.jpg

What was the outcome does it last?

I'm really interested to know opinions on this too - am currently a Shellac devotee so am a bit put off by the nail buffing though - would love to hear everyone's feedback x

I'm really interested to know opinions on this too - am currently a Shellac devotee so am a bit put off by the nail buffing though - would love to hear everyone's feedback x

I didn't think u were supposed to buff the nail with shellac? But anyhoo I'm gonna buy some of their stuff to test too.

I'm from Milton Keynes too, which part u from?

My sister loved it ! Lasted her approx 2 weeks and she's also a barmaid and shall we say does not follow my aftercare xxx

Where is best to buy it from in the uk? Xx

Latest posts

Back