10% discount for nail geek members

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raw-beauty

Reaction score
My new site has just finished, and I have asked permission from Mr Geek to post this thread on the forums as this offer is only for nail geek members and to say our big thanks to all of you, without all your support and encouragement our site would never be the same. THANKS!

Beauty Wonderland are offering 10% discount for the first order for nail geek members, thereafter 5% for each order. (but ...at least have to be a member for 1 week in order to receive this discount). We have a wide range of nail art products, all you have to do is to visit www.beautywonderland.org.uk and filling out the order form, in the 'Comments' box please put your 'geek'name, and we will work out a total inclusive discount for you. If you have any problems please do pm me.

Many Thanks,:hug:

Wenyan

It is so good to know that we geeks are looking out for one another,it's such a lovely thought to give us geeks discounts on purchases we have made.I am so glad i joined this site or i would not know about such lovely people who are so thoughtful to us geeks.

Florentina Alexander

Congrats, your Website looks lovely and very easy to use too! Thank you for the offer of 10% discount on purchase to all us geeks! :hug:

website looks fab hun, thanx for offering us a discount xxxxxxxxx

I have taken advantage of the 10% and have placed my first order :)
Some fab stuff congrats Wenyan :hug:

Throughout my journey of building this site, I had so much support, encouragement from you guys, the 10% discount is only a way from me to say thanks to you all! xxxx

hunnie i think this offer is very generous of you...and i truly hope and believe,you will do well :hug:

Latest posts

Back