100% Russian pre tipped hair extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyjade1

Reaction score
Hi geeks !

I have been fitting hair extensions for a good few month now and it's all going fab but I'm reaaaaly struggling to find a Russian supplier!

My trainer advertises and recommends beauty works but I hear nothing but negative reviews on the hair !
I know glamarous lengths aren't the real deal..

I have looked at tasha jacks but local extensionists advertise 100% Russian lasting 2 years + for £300 full head..

I'm having enquiries for Russian but I'm just stuck on where to look ! Been searching for months :( x

You won't get genuine Russian any cheaper!! That's about right for enough for a full head.
Beware of cheap imitations.

You won't get genuine Russian any cheaper!! That's about right for enough for a full head.
Beware of cheap imitations.

Any cheaper than what tasha jacks ?

I want to be on pare with competition at £300 full head but I can't even find 100% Russian for that let alone fitting cost on top too lol. Beauty works and glamarous lengths are cheap but not 100% and don't last longer than a few month x

Any cheaper than what tasha jacks ?

I want to be on pare with competition at £300 full head but I can't even find 100% Russian for that let alone fitting cost on top too lol. Beauty works and glamarous lengths are cheap but not 100% and don't last longer than a few month x

There probably false advertising. Real Russian hair isn't cheap Hun xx

There probably false advertising. Real Russian hair isn't cheap Hun xx

Do you fit Russian hair ? I'd prefer to charge more and it to actually be Russian ! X

Cheapest I've found REAL russian hair is about £600 for a full head.

Emily :) xx

Do you fit Russian hair ? I'd prefer to charge more and it to actually be Russian ! X

No but I've had it and it wasn't cheap and I've got fine hair. I'd go for maybe a Russian mix if you don't want to use Tasha jacks

Latest posts

Back