11 year old's pamper party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaClare85

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have just been asked to do a last min pamper party for a family friends 11year old on Saturday night.... Do you have any hints and tips for me as I have never done one of these before....

Can any one give me some ideas of how much to charge, was thinking of doing mini mani/pedi and poss a cleanse, tone and moisturise....

Would you charge per treatment or per child?

Any help at all would be appreciated

Xxx

I did a couple of these for a friends teenage daughter.

I charged £10 per girl.

I did mini facial and popped on a clay mask. I left them with masks on while I worked through facials, then back to girl one to remove. They then either had brow shape or file and paint.

I did get all girls parents to sign a permission slip prior to party.

That's lovely thank you....

I am actually sitting here trying to work out a plan of how to do the party now... did you do it in a conveyor type or did you work on each girl one by one?

I have decided on offering each treatment at £5...with the girls choosing 2x treatments each... I was thinking of asking my cousin to come and curl the girls hair as well...what do you think about that idea?

I have consent forms, I will be there when the girls arrive so I will ask mums/dads to sign when their daughter is dropped off, ideally I would have made sure that this was done weeks ago but this is all very last min...

Thanks for any help at all :)

Yes on a conveyor belt. That way the masks cam set.

Curling hair sounds good. £5 is very cheap, next time think about upping it. U don't want to be working for nothing. Good luck :)

Ok lovely....How much would you suggest to charge? I would rather do it per treatment then per head....

Any suggestions are so so welcome.

Thank you once again

Em x

Latest posts

Back