12%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzxxx

Reaction score
I get so annoyed when I hear hairdressers using 12% which bleach, whether it be highlights or full bleach bath. I just don't think it's needed, my opionin 6% does the same, but less damage. Anyone else agree

Yes!!! There's absolutely NO need for 12%! People just use it cos they can't be bothered to wait and risk having to do it twice with a lower %age

Yes!!! There's absolutely NO need for 12%! People just use it cos they can't be bothered to wait and risk having to do it twice with a lower %age

Yes I know or the reply is usually it's because the hairs dark and it won't lift

Yes I know or the reply is usually it's because the hairs dark and it won't lift

Yeah! And in all fairness ok, it'll lift quicker, maybe in one go. But why would you risk the damage? Why not just use 6% with the possibility of having to do it again?

I have no problem in using 12% when doing balayage. I wouldn't use it in a foil or scalp tho...

I use to use it all the time until someone on here told me slow and low which is so much better now the blonde is more clearer using 6% or even lower

Higher the vol more warmth is thrown out! Lower, slower, longer, cleaner! That's my moto! X

Latest posts

Back