1st attempt at sculpted acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

courtney

Reaction score
Hi everyone I haven't been on here in a while, well I have to read but not to post :) please could I have some feedback on the nails I have posted a picture of? They are my first set of sculpted nails since I trained 7 years ago, Thankyou :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    250 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    341.9 KB · Views: 101
I'm not a nail geek but I'd be more than happy as a client if they were my nails x

Pretty good for the first time. I can see the smile is a wee bit shaky or faded but other then that better then what I can do [emoji3] I need to clearly ramp up my game and start practicing more.

I think they're lovely! I would be happy if i was your client x

Hi everyone I haven't been on here in a while, well I have to read but not to post :) please could I have some feedback on the nails I have posted a picture of? They are my first set of sculpted nails since I trained 7 years ago, Thankyou :)
Great job would be proud to model them. I work with returning nail techs and students all the time most of my business is practice work and portfolios and you are better than most of the ones I have worked with. Great job good luck

thankyou all for your feedback I will keep practicing my smile lines and I hope to build my speed up once I feel more confident, would anyone recommend I go on a sculptured workshop course ? I have seen that nsi offer one ? I use their products too... If anyone has any tips or techniques they could share with me I would really appreciate it :) xxx

Latest posts

Back