1st paying client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXSTASY

Reaction score
I had my first paying client today and i just wanted to share how great, stressed, worried and great i felt and feel. Thank you :green::green::green::green:

How did you feel when you had your first paying client, do share with us? :)

Whoooooop well done you, I have mine to look forward to mine next Tuesday :eek:

Congratulations on your first paying client!!

I was a nervous wreck for days before my first paying client! It went fine and I felt great once it was over!

I can't decide when to start charging. I did 2 sets on relatives (NNO), got 2 more relatives to do but yesterday, did my first tip and overlay and omg! it just went completely by the book, I was so chuffed and so was the client. I'm booked 1 client per day now for the next 2 weeks, bar one day, I don't know when you decide to charge lol.

They were as good as any that I had from my previous nail tech.

So glad for you, the mixed feelings are a roller coaster, but so worth it :D

Whoooooop well done you, I have mine to look forward to mine next Tuesday :eek:

:green: OMG!!! It was so nerve racking but i loved every minute of it and i`m sure u will too. :)
I`ve got my next one in a week time but never know, might some more sooner than that, my first was really pleased with her treatment, was only an overlay, natural but she was happy. :)

Congratulations on your first paying client!!

I was a nervous wreck for days before my first paying client! It went fine and I felt great once it was over!

:green:Thank you Kirsty.:green:

I can't decide when to start charging. I did 2 sets on relatives (NNO), got 2 more relatives to do but yesterday, did my first tip and overlay and omg! it just went completely by the book, I was so chuffed and so was the client. I'm booked 1 client per day now for the next 2 weeks, bar one day, I don't know when you decide to charge lol.

They were as good as any that I had from my previous nail tech.

So glad for you, the mixed feelings are a roller coaster, but so worth it :D

You should definatley start changing for your work right about now and thank you. :green:

Just enjoy. Just think of it as another practice and you wont feel the pressure. And then when its fab u will feel justified in charging. :)

Latest posts

Back