1st paying customer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
oh shoot i have my 1st paying customer today and im cacking it big time not sure wether to do gel or acrylic any ideas? she has never had them done before

Explain to her about each and assess the state of her nails (strength, etc). and either do what you feel is appropriate or let her choose!

Don't panick, take your time and above all have fun.

Oh and take a pic to show us!

Congrats on your first paying customer, may it be the first of many.
xxx

fab news!

try not to be nervous - i know it's hard, but relax, take your time and do a good job

thinking of ya!

ok she has postponed till tonight so had a chance to look at her nails
she has weired shaped nails that are quite wide at the free edge i think they are called eggshell nails any advice on how to do these????
help please not done these before

honey go with the system YOU are most comfortable with if she doesn't know which system to have. that way you will produce your better set of nails.

julia_james said:
ok she has postponed till tonight so had a chance to look at her nails
she has weired shaped nails that are quite wide at the free edge i think they are called eggshell nails any advice on how to do these????
help please not done these before

might be best to use a tip, especially if you are not comfortable with forms. just make sure the tip fits correctly.

Latest posts

Back