1st Poppit tryout on Client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maguire

Reaction score
I did my 1st set of Poppit nails to-day, I only got the poppits on Wed at Manchester demo, and to-day I had my first client (guinea pig), and though I say so myself I was impressed, they all came out great except one which looked like it had shattered, I think it was because I moved the poppit whilst trying to lay it, so I soaked that off whilst doing the other nails, I had seepage from 2 nails but I think I put to much product in the poppit, but all in all I was very impressed with myself, the client loved them.:)

PICS..... please!!
Do you all charge the same price for these?? (ie the same as for a set of sculped or tipped L&P?)
I have never used them or even seen them but just wondered??
If so how long did they actually take?

Hi Judy sorry I never took a pic (doh):smack: I still charged the same price, and the times are extremley shorter it took me one and a quarter hours but I had to redo one nail plus I was taking my time as it being the 1st time, there is no filing and buffing and the shine is unbeleivale, the only filing is on the free edge to shape, or maybe a little on the side wall if you feel any imperfection but that will go with practice as well.

If you like I will send you a couple to try out and will photo copy the sheet that Gigi gave out with them.:)

Just to say thanks very much to Lyn for my popits that she kindly sent to me with instructions too. I will try them as soon as I get chance and post some pics as soon as possible.
A very kind geek indeed:hug:
Now I'll have to read all these popit threads and bug you all about them:lol:

Latest posts

Back