2 1/2 week nail biter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
Did my first really, really bad nail biter a couple of weeks ago (had done biters before, but this one was bad). before i started it looked like there was no nail, the tiny bit that was there was all covered in cuticle, so it was full on hard work with this one, it was like being an archyologyst, trying to uncover the long lost nail!:!:

Ne who, managed to find something to apply product to! It took 3 long hours to do the set start to finish, but in the end they looked fab, still short (for obvious reasons) but fab, she actually cried coz she has never had nails before, she said i had made her into a lady! Aww! :D

shame is i forgot camera, so i didn't get any snaps.

she was going on holiday, so she said she would phone to have infils (she forgot her diary), the idea was she was getting used to nails to be a bridesmaid at her sisters wedding this sat. She forgot to call until yesterday! Im doing them again tomorow, a full set tho, because she thought i would be too busy for her to re-book, so she picked them off, ow!:eek:

Any who the whole point of this thread is, when i finished i told her that because she is a nail biter, it is well known that they may not last as long as a normal set, so she may need an infil quicker, and because she is not used to having nails she may knock them, and ultimately lose a couple. (again im going off track!)

to cut a long, kinda pointless storey short, they lasted 2 1/2 weeks! She lost her first nail when she was at the airport on the toilet door, it was a push and she pulled, knocked her finger when her hand slipped and it ripped off. oww! So on the flight she decided to remove the rest with her teeth!

Such a shame, i could have fitted her in the day before she left, and this wouldn't have happened, apparently her nails had grown quite a bit, but because they no longer have that protective layer of acrylic on them she has bitten them back down. shame because with just a few more infills she was well on her way to breaking that horrible 26 year habbit!

aww, im kinda proud of my self because i truly thought she would be ringing up after a couple of days to get a couple of nails fixed! then booking in for infill, after a week, maybe week and half! im kinda happy with this!:lol:

You should feel very proud hun....not many biters keep theirs on that long..one of mine has a new set every other week if im lucky...lol Im gonna start using the staple gun i think..!

Vicky xx

Latest posts

Back