2 problems- any advice grateful!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimid

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Just wondering if any of ye could shed some light on these 2 problems for me!

First- I have started to get a hardening/thickening of the skin right under my nail free edge and is very sore- it was my 2 thumbs first and now on a finger- never happened before and one thing I have started using a lot of and on all clients is cuticle away - could this be it?

Second- I got garden teal party recently and tired it out- it came off lovely as normal but I was left with this on the nails- as in the polish peeled away great but this stain was left.....I wouldn't want to us on clients if this was the case

I use cnd shellac and gelish and use proper systems for both i.e. Lamps etc - I trained in gelish but waiting on dates for shellac brings em back course in dublin.

Thanks in advance!!! :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391559156.346599.jpg

Cuticle Away should never stay on your skin ... It needs to be washed off.

Thanks geeg yep i do wash each time maybe im not gettin right under nail though......no client has had an issue thankfully......i just cant think of anything else new recently....its like a hak under the nail edge.....

Thanks geeg yep i do wash each time maybe im not gettin right under nail though......no client has had an issue thankfully......i just cant think of anything else new recently....its like a hak under the nail edge.....

Do you use your nails to tidy up clients nails e.g if you have flooded the cuticle abit? A girl I used to work with did this and the skin under her thumb nail was so sore and cracked.. I pretty sure it was from over exposure to the gel!
Hope you understand what I mean I am rubbish at explaining myself in text
X

Yes i know what u mean i did this actually on my mam the last 2 times because she was in rush- thanks for that never again then! :)

Do you rub the cuticle away in with your finger?? You better can spread it over the nail with a propusher.

Latest posts

Back