2 treatment rooms - 3 therapists!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milliemakeup

Reaction score
Hello!
I own a small but very busy beauty salon which has 2 treatment rooms and 1 nail table out the front.
At the moment we only have 2 therapists in on one day. I am thinking of taking on a third and allocating 2 therapists to a room each and 1 to a nail table all day.
Do you think this would work?
Many thanks

Does anyone else do this sort of thing? X

Hi

Yes this could work but you need to watch your appointment book closely.

It is easier to allocate one therapist to the nail table for the day rather then booking therapist a for room, mani then room and fitting In a therapist around that as it can cause confusion and delays if therapist/ client runs late and is waiting on room/ table.

I work in a salon 1 day a week just doing nails as a) they have 5 rooms and 5 therapists and b) nails is my speciality .

It works for us.

Thank you for advice:)

We are the same set up - 2 rooms and sometimes three of us working. The 'sometimes' works well for us as we aren't stacked out. We have 2 manicure stations - well one long one with 2 chairs - so a client can have their preferred therapist if they want, rather than having to go to the 'nail' person.

It does take some juggling, but as long as you're on the ball it's fine, and we can often pick up a 'has anyone got time to do my nails' client!

Vicki x

Latest posts

Back