2013 hair trends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovebellex

Reaction score
Hello! Have just joined geek and already addicted;)
Want to find out what are the predicted trends for the upcoming year? Have seen reverse dip dye emerging and champagne shades should be coming in,do you think the ombré is dyeing out?

Hi welcome! I'm also very excited about this new colour year! Will be doing a photo shoot for wella trend vision in 5 weeks an cannot wait! Aiming for 3 models one I will ombré but am planning to give it a twist.

We still have clients coming in asking for ombré so I see it continuing into the summer

I think flashes or colour will be incorporated into hair styles and with the ease of ranges like crazy colour I hope their will be a lot of vibrancy!

Hi welcome! I'm also very excited about this new colour year! Will be doing a photo shoot for wella trend vision in 5 weeks an cannot wait! Aiming for 3 models one I will ombré but am planning to give it a twist.

We still have clients coming in asking for ombré so I see it continuing into the summer

I think flashes or colour will be incorporated into hair styles and with the ease of ranges like crazy colour I hope their will be a lot of vibrancy!

Aw how exciting,I just love it when something new comes out, we will be creating some new looks in our salon using extensions and colour, I'm really loving these champagne shades though . I've had ombré for a year now, ready for a change:lol:

I've got a friend I did slight ombre on, in that did her usual, chunky highlights underneath, fine on top, then freehand painted extra bleach on the ends just for her to get a taste of it.

However I am bored to death with Ombre, think every other client in Dubai wants it now!

Any ideas what I can do instead? Shes in quite a corporate environment so cant go too crazy. Is a base 7 with bleach highlights and 10.1 highlights. The way I do them fine on top does mean they grow out really naturally on top and look like ombre! Would just love to do something more creative but subtle if that makes sense! She has long hair thats layered.

I've got a friend I did slight ombre on, in that did her usual, chunky highlights underneath, fine on top, then freehand painted extra bleach on the ends just for her to get a taste of it.

However I am bored to death with Ombre, think every other client in Dubai wants it now!

Any ideas what I can do instead? Shes in quite a corporate environment so cant go too crazy. Is a base 7 with bleach highlights and 10.1 highlights. The way I do them fine on top does mean they grow out really naturally on top and look like ombre! Would just love to do something more creative but subtle if that makes sense! She has long hair thats layered.

Yes I know what you mean it's getting boring:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: hmm you could add a few darker chunks through it like a really nice choc brown, we created a look like that in our salon with extensions it looked quite nice and didn't look dated. Or you could go for a really distinct ombré look if she wants to stick with it like a very dark brown on top and halfway down go straight to blonde, will post a pic of my hair it's like this and looks nice xxxx

Latest posts

Back